Baby Bronco body in white leaked!

all the leaks seem to be coming from the same department. Since it’s the bare metal, I’m guessing we won’t be getting a leak of the front from this source. I like what I see, but we pretty much knew what the profile would look like from the pics we’ve seen so far.

Edited by T-dubz

Pretty much what it looked like before, but with less parts.

We've known for about a year now what the "yet to be named rugged off road small utility" (aka baby-Bronco) was going to look like. After that year, we still have only the vaguest idea of what the actual Bronco will look like though.  

I think its about time Ford gave us something better than this ...

sheetB 2020-ford-bronco-teaser_2.jpg

6 hours ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

Pretty much what it looked like before, but with less parts.

We've known for about a year now what the "yet to be named rugged off road small utility" (aka baby-Bronco) was going to look like. After that year, we still have only the vaguest idea of what the actual Bronco will look like though.  

I think its about time Ford gave us something better than this ...

In furiating isn't it, everyone is hanging by a thread for any ting snippet

have to wonder if the "unofficial" drip feed has just started with that "leak"......

Notice how there were no leaks of the larger bronco BIWs from April,

nearly six months and still nothing... Info is being highly controlled.

Edited by jpd80

1 hour ago, jpd80 said:

In furiating isn't it, everyone is hanging by a thread for any ting snippet

have to wonder if the "unofficial" drip feed has just started with that "leak"......

Notice how there were no leaks of the larger bronco BIWs from April,

nearly six months and still nothing... Info is being highly controlled.

This isn't like a camo'd prototype that was conveniently left unattended with the hood up 

*cough* F-150 Diesel *cough*

oof, excuse me, dunno what happened there

this is clearly not approved by management in any way. If they catch whoever took this picture and posted it that's 100% a fireable offense, union or not. 

13 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

This isn't like a camo'd prototype that was conveniently left unattended with the hood up 

this is clearly not approved by management in any way. If they catch whoever took this picture and posted it that's 100% a fireable offense, union or not. 

It's a shame they took a picture of this thing instead of the Bronco.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MY93SHO said:

Watching Tflnow, Roman and Nathan said Ford called them and said the Bronco would not be at LA.

Nathan: "They kind of yelled at us."

I'm going out on a limb and saying only the Mach E will be at the LA Auto Show and the Baby Bronco and the Bronco get shown off together sometime next Spring. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm going out on a limb and saying only the Mach E will be at the LA Auto Show and the Baby Bronco and the Bronco get shown off together sometime next Spring. 

Sounds logical to me.  Showing baby Bronco there would: 1) only distract from Mach E, and 2) confuse people - "that's the Bronco??".    Showing baby Bronco and Bronco simultaneously - while it will spread coverage of the models individually - will give a unified clear image/show a clear plan, which hasn't always been the case under Hackett.

3 minutes ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Hmmmm, a new off-road park near Metro Detroit, just in time for the 1st summer NAIAS.  Could be ideal for the un-veiling.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2019/04/01/new-orv-park-detroit-oakland-county-jeeps/3307923002/

HRG

91b9e357-7602-4e02-9a41-1166ec6926b3-Frozen_Mines_three_sm.jpg

NAIAS isn't till June or July-The Baby Bronco should be in production by then. 

I'm assuming its going to go like this:

Mach E: launch early Spring 2020, if not earlier

F-150: Spring/Summer 2020

Baby Bronco: Summer/Fall 2020

Bronco: late 2020

7 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

NAIAS isn't till June or July-The Baby Bronco should be in production by then. 

I'm assuming its going to go like this:

Mach E: launch early Spring 2020, if not earlier

F-150: Spring/Summer 2020

Baby Bronco: Summer/Fall 2020

Bronco: late 2020

They could also do a baby Bronco reveal + Bronco "preview" with Bronco "production" debuting at NAIAS along with F-150?

6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

They could also do a baby Bronco reveal + Bronco "preview" with Bronco "production" debuting at NAIAS along with F-150?

Thats possible, but given the fever pitch interest in the Bronco, I really don't think it needs to wait for a major autoshow, with a bunch of other products getting shown off at the same time.

You don't want to be the Acura NSX when the Ford GT drops the mike at the show on you lol

• akirby changed the title to Baby Bronco body in white leaked!
1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Thats possible, but given the fever pitch interest in the Bronco, I really don't think it needs to wait for a major autoshow, with a bunch of other products getting shown off at the same time.

You don't want to be the Acura NSX when the Ford GT drops the mike at the show on you lol

Yeah, that's what I was getting at with the baby Bronco + Bronco preview idea - they'd be at their own event, and then you still give NAIAS a bone with a production Bronco.

Regardless of when/where, I think baby and proper Bronco should be shown simultaneously in some form, so as to avoid the inevitable public confusion should they show "Bronco Scout" a month or two before "Bronco".

On 10/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, T-dubz said:

all the leaks seem to be coming from the same department. Since it’s the bare metal, I’m guessing we won’t be getting a leak of the front from this source. I like what I see, but we pretty much knew what the profile would look like from the pics we’ve seen so far.

Not much to see of the front. Just substrate stuff. Ive got multiple pics of it sent to me. Luckliy better shots than what leaked so far.