Massage Timeout?

Bignolefan

We have a 2019 Reserve with the massage seats.  The massage action times out after 20 min and displays a timeout message on the screen.  

We got a 2019 Navigator loaner (I think it may be the dealers demo vehicle) while ours was being serviced, it too has the massage seats but they don’t timeout, ever.

Which is the correct behavior?  The timeout is annoying..

Edited by Bignolefan

I haven’t been able to find any timeout setting.

My brother in-laws 2018 times out like ours.  So I suspect this is normal behavior for the 2018 models.

But the message in the screen doesn’t appear and the massage doesn’t timeout on the 2019 loaner so I’m wondering if the behavior changed in 2019 and I’m missing an update since our 2019 was one of the first off the line in 2018 (it has had other issues to make me suspect we have some 2018 carry over parts/programming).

Didn’t want to take it in if others who have 2019s timeout as well, if there is a setting I’m overlooking or the dealer did something to disable the timeout so it will demo better (like when the sales guy automatically disables the auto engine stop as soon as you start it up :)).

My 2019 (built march 2019) also times out (and so do all other manufacturers I have had massaging seats in). What I find more annoying it when it does timeout and you get the on screen message the screen fails to go back to where it was prior to the message, such as if you are using waze it doesn't go back to waze it just leaves the seat screen on.