CAP is not a problem - Everything is going to be Ok

admitting and recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery, as you see we're along way from that first step.

Like Chicago is an embarrassment to our nation CAP is an embarrassment to our company, and a trash local union doesn't help matters. 

I would trade sign on bonus for a nice separation package and pension buyout, not that CAP's vote counts much. 

1 hour ago, Ididntdoit said:

admitting and recognizing the problem is the first step to recovery, as you see we're along way from that first step.

Like Chicago is an embarrassment to our nation CAP is an embarrassment to our company, and a trash local union doesn't help matters. 

I would trade sign on bonus for a nice separation package and pension buyout, not that CAP's vote counts much. 

You are just a worthless disgruntled and restricted medical Lazy.  You won the lottery by getting hired by ford and being protected by the UAW, yet you badmouth both.  You bite the hand that feeds you, you can't get a job anywhere else and want a nice separation buyout!  If it was me I would give you the buyout because you are a cancer of everything that is wrong in Chicago.  Bye bye Crybaby!

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chassisgroupleader said:

You are just a worthless disgruntled and restricted medical Lazy.  You won the lottery by getting hired by ford and being protected by the UAW, yet you badmouth both.  You bite the hand that feeds you, you can't get a job anywhere else and want a nice separation buyout!  If it was me I would give you the buyout because you are a cancer of everything that is wrong in Chicago.  Bye bye Crybaby!

Outstanding chassisgroupleader and well put 

• Like 2