Deep Sleep Alerts (False alert?)

jfischetti

It seems a number of Aviator owners on a Aviator FB group received Deep Sleep alerts via their LincolnWay App this morning (10/30)

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LincolnAviator/

I'm posting here to see if members of this group received the alert as well.   It might be a glitch with the service, but it does not bode well if they are mass-informing us of battery issues that are non existent.

In my case, my car is in the lower level of my parking garage that gets no cell coverage.  The car would be unable to alert the service to inform me.  Others had just driven to work and received the alerts after they would have charged the battery on their morning commute.

I've called Concierge to alert them, but they seem clueless as usual.  

Just letting you know.....

Interesting.   On Sunday, October 20, I ran my Mustang at a dragstrip 100 miles away.   Drove back home on Sunday evening and the next morning I received a message that the car was in "deep sleep" mode due to inactivity for 14 days.   LOL.   Everything worked normally including location, fuel level, remote start, etc. so I assumed it was just a freaky fluke.