Order Guide Updates

ice-capades

On 8/14/2020 at 10:04 AM, TxTom said:

Any help to access the Order Guide for the 2021 Corsair is much appreciated. I've seen info that it is available for the Dealers. Many thanks, Tom (owner of two 2019 MKCs, and previously a 2015 MKC and a 2015 Escape) 

The 2021 Lincoln Corsair Order Guide is still not available via the Ford Fleet site.

2 hours ago, TxTom said:

Many thanks...now we just need the 2021 Nautilus Order Guide.

2021 Edge & 2021 Nautilus order guides should be available on or about 10/23/2020 when the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens. Lincoln is often very late to make their order guides available via the Ford Fleet site. 

• 2 weeks later...

Updated order guides have been uploaded to the Dealer Order Guides section for the following vehicles.

• 2020 Mustang Order Guide
  • 2020 Shelby GT350 & GT500 Order Guide
  • 2020 Transit Order Guide
  • 2021 EcoSport Order Guide
  • 2021 Mustang Mach-E Order Guide
  • 2021 Ranger Order Guide
  • 2021 Super Duty Chassis Cab Order Guide
  • 2021 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide
  • 2021 Lincoln Corsair Order Guide
Edited by ice-capades

52 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Updated order guides have been uploaded to the Dealer Order Guides section for the following vehicles.

• 2020 Mustang Order Guide
  • 2020 Shelby GT350 & GT500 Order Guide
  • 2020 Transit Order Guide
  • 2021 EcoSport Order Guide
  • 2021 Mustang Mach-E Order Guide
  • 2021 Ranger Order Guide
  • 2021 Super Duty Chassis Cab Order Guide
  • 2021 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide
  • 2021 Lincoln Corsair Order Guide

Stupid question, buy why would they update the Mustang and Shelby order guides on 10/1/2020 when the order banks close on 10/2/2020?

• 2 weeks later...

The order guides are scheduled to be released and the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opened today for the following vehicles.

• 2021 Escape
  • 2021 Mustang
  • 2021 Transit

The order guides have not been released yet and although they are usually available when the USOB is scheduled to open there are times when they're released at a later date. In addition, the 2021MY specifications have not been entered yet into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer) system and no 2021MY orders can be configured or placed yet.

Scheduling for the 2021 Transit doesn't begin until 11/12/2020 and not until 11/19/2020 for the 2021 Escape & 2021 Mustang. 

I will continue to monitor the order guide status for these vehicles and will upload them to the Dealer Order Guides section as soon as they're available. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The order guides are scheduled to be released and the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opened today for the following vehicles.

• 2021 Escape
  • 2021 Mustang
  • 2021 Transit

The order guides have not been released yet and although they are usually available when the USOB is scheduled to open there are times when they're released at a later date. In addition, the 2021MY specifications have not been entered yet into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer) system and no 2021MY orders can be configured or placed yet.

Scheduling for the 2021 Transit doesn't begin until 11/12/2020 and not until 11/19/2020 for the 2021 Escape & 2021 Mustang. 

I will continue to monitor the order guide status for these vehicles and will upload them to the Dealer Order Guides section as soon as they're available. 

Unfortunately, the order guides have not been released to Dealers yet or the 2021MY specifications available in the WBDO ordering system. Most of the time the order guides are released on time but in some cases there are delays, most likely caused by additional time necessary for the company to finalize updated vehicle specifications, options, etc. for the new Model Year. I'll keep checking but there's no way of knowing how long the delay will be.  

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Twin Turbo said:

Thanks Ice.......I know people are chomping at the bit for the Mustang Order Guides. Appreciate all your efforts here in keeping us informed :)

Up until I left the dealership about 5 weeks ago, after nearly 35 years, my company car was a Mustang for almost 20 years... 95% of the time it was a GT including a number of California Special vehicles. So as many of the other BOF members that are Mustang enthusiasts, my Mustang interest goes back to when my Dad bought a new 1966 Mustang. Ironically, Dad bought the Mustang from the dealership I ended up working for after my boss took over the franchise nearly 42 years ago.

I got stopped (no, not by the police!) by so many people that I always had Mustang brochures in the car with me that I'd give out to those that I'd end up talking to at length. I never tried to "sell" them. It was just a very low key manner of promoting the dealership in general.

As such, I'm just as anxious to see what Ford's doing with the 2021 Mustang, especially the Mach 1! 

Thanks for your note!

Joey 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.I Cant wait. Ive been waiting and waiting till blue for the 2021 Mustang ordering. Almost ready to jump ship.

Since the 2021s are still an unknown, please give us 3 things on the GT:

• Tremec option
  • The Mach front facia
  • a nice flush full screen for the Nav/Sync  

Not to much to ask for my first post :)  - and a fine way to freshen the S550 for its last 2 years.

• Like 2

I was convinced we were getting a light refresh for the '21MY Mustang but, having seen pre-production '21MYs posted on the internet, it appears those spy shots were all of the Mach 1. 

So, the '21 and '22 will be the same as the '18-'20. With S650 just two years away from production (assuming the leaked info showing it as a '23MY are still accurate), I guess that's not so bad.

I think, seeing those spy shots and the fact that the '13/'14 received a pretty significant face and butt lift made me, and others, assume the S550 would follow suit. 

The 2021 Mustang Order Guide has been uploaded to the Dealer Order Guides section. 

• Note: The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is not open yet as the 2021 Mustang specifications have not yet been loaded into the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. I addition, the 2021 Mustang Price List has not yet been released. 
Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...