Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Sport Interior-looks like a better done Explorer Interior and doesn't have the cheaper instrument cluster of the Escape. Door panel looks a little cheap and the fit of the items aren't the greatest, but could just be pre-production issues

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/interior-of-ford-bronco-sport-revealed.1051/

Bronco_Sport_Interior_001.jpg

Edited by silvrsvt
  • Like 7

• silvrsvt changed the title to Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier-before June 20th?!
54 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Sport Interior-looks like a better done Explorer Interior and doesn't have the cheaper instrument cluster of the Escape. Door panel looks a little cheap and the fit of the items aren't the greatest, but could just be pre-production issues

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/interior-of-ford-bronco-sport-revealed.1051/

I really like that. 

I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but I am...that they re-used so much of the Escape's interior, especially the climate controls and center console.  I don't like that bump-out for the climate controls - I think that's the biggest contributor to why the interior looks so cheap.  It is better hidden in the black interior - the main reason why I went with that over the tan for my '20 Escape Hybrid.

56 minutes ago, MadManMoon said:

I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but I am...that they re-used so much of the Escape's interior, especially the climate controls and center console.  I don't like that bump-out for the climate controls - I think that's the biggest contributor to why the interior looks so cheap.  It is better hidden in the black interior - the main reason why I went with that over the tan for my '20 Escape Hybrid.

They did? they reused the hardpoints,steering wheel, center console and HVAC..thats about it

2020_Ford_Escape_Hybrid_25.jpg

Edited by silvrsvt

I think it looks good!  I also don't get the complaints.  "Regular" people won't even notice those few parts are shared.

I also disagree the climate controls look cheap/out of place.  I actually think the blocky "bump out" for them matches the blocky look of the rest of the interior components (air vents, unique screen surround, gauge cluster, etc).

Definitely nice to see a different gauge cluster than the cheap Escape ones.

This looks to be a low to mid trim, as it doesn't have dual climate control, and I'd assume the full digital cluster might be on higher trims.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akirby said:

I don't get the cheap comment at all on the climate controls.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I think it looks good!  I also don't get the complaints.  "Regular" people won't even notice those few parts are shared.

I also disagree the climate controls look cheap/out of place.  I actually think the blocky "bump out" for them matches the blocky look of the rest of the interior components (air vents, unique screen surround, gauge cluster, etc).

Cheap on the Escape, as in looks tacked on and poorly formed, and not well-integrated.  I agree it fits better with the overall Bronco Sport interior.

If I can find a picture of the tan Escape interior, I'll post it - maybe it shows what I see.

Then again, I could just be overly picky.  Certainly won't be the first time!  :)

1 hour ago, MadManMoon said:

Cheap on the Escape, as in looks tacked on and poorly formed, and not well-integrated.  I agree it fits better with the overall Bronco Sport interior.

If I can find a picture of the tan Escape interior, I'll post it - maybe it shows what I see.

Then again, I could just be overly picky.  Certainly won't be the first time!  :)

Doesn’t look cheap to me but I guess that comes down to personal preference.  I hate tan dashes in general though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

This referred to Bronco Sport right?

Yep, rumor is 55 B Sports at Hermosillo and 97 MME over at Cuautitlan last month so it looks like quite a few early builds for testing was done before plants closed. Eng must still be pushing ahead with completing field eval and reliability testing for MME.

Edited by jpd80

CB145B0C-CCA8-4166-9E78-C1B31DF7892F.jpeg

This is the part I don’t like. I didn’t like it in the escape and I don’t like it here either. It doesn’t flow together at all and it does make it look cheap. If those parts were integrated better, it would really make the interior look more cohesive. Maybe something like the explorers console and how it meets the dash would look better.

19_FRD_EPR_400040_ST.tif?croppathe=1_3x2

The rest of the changes aren’t bad. I wouldn’t say they are good either. I can appreciate the attempt to add little pops of color here and there, but it isn’t enough to break up literally everything else being black. You get one shiny piece of trim around the gear selector. A few more could have made the interior look more upscale, but now it just looks awkward.

those must also be the active orange cloth seats that leaked in the order guide. Maybe it’s just the color in the picture, but they look a little brown to me. I bet the active Area 51 cloth seats will look better.

I wonder if that’s the standard IP? It looks to be the same as the standard IP in the explorer. That’s a good screen with decent size. 

I hope this is a lower trim, and there’s something better that’s yet to be shown. (I’m guessing it is since the steering wheel isn’t leather)

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

CB145B0C-CCA8-4166-9E78-C1B31DF7892F.jpeg

This is the part I don’t like. I didn’t like it in the escape and I don’t like it here either. It doesn’t flow together at all and it does make it look cheap. If those parts were integrated better, it would really make the interior look more cohesive. Maybe something like the explorers console and how it meets the dash would look better.

19_FRD_EPR_400040_ST.tif?croppathe=1_3x2

The rest of the changes aren’t bad. I wouldn’t say they are good either. I can appreciate the attempt to add little pops of color here and there, but it isn’t enough to break up literally everything else being black. You get one shiny piece of trim around the gear selector. A few more could have made the interior look more upscale, but now it just looks awkward.

I hope this is a lower trim, and there’s something better that’s yet to be shown.

I see your point and I kinda agree with you, however I wouldn't call it cheap but rather a lack of attention to detail.