Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's where the pilot plant is 

No Southfield and Enterprise, that's where the climate / drivability building is at along with Roush, Pilot is down at 94/Oakwood - which is the old Edsel Headquarters then on Enterprise north of Oakwood is the Allen Park test building. 

Edited by jasonj80
  • Like 1

Yes, the squarer design language is a breath of fresh air and something that will set the Broncos apart from other Fords.

I can't wait to see the presentations for Bronco and Bronco Sport but also hope that Ford also gives a peak at Maverick 

and what's planned there as well...

12 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Yes, the squarer design language is a breath of fresh air and something that will set the Broncos apart from other Fords.

I can't wait to see the presentations for Bronco and Bronco Sport but also hope that Ford also gives a peak at Maverick 

and what's planned there as well...

Seems like it is too early for Maverick if its at least two years off. How about a peak at Fusion Active (or whatever). I wonder if Ford will reveal the F150 before the Broncos.

Yeah, I really think Ford needs to at least reveal the new F-150 and Bronco Sport sometime in June before vacation season. As for the Bronco, I could somewhat see Ford waiting a few months since it won't be at dealers until next year. Maybe even longer if virus goes crazy again. Look at European countries to see how reopening is working out since they are a few weeks ahead.of us. Also China and South Korea. Problematic outlook. Seems to me CAP, MAP, and DTP are in hot spots still.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02MustangGT said:

Since we have already seen the Bronco and Bronco Sport completely undisguised, what is the point of the drip feed of Bronco/Sport in camo photos?   I realize the the undisguised photos were not great quality, but we already know what it looks like.  

We do and we don’t. To be honest those leaked photos didn’t have finished trim on them and didn’t look that great. The ones at the unveiling will have their full jewelry on and tops removed and stuff. 

it’s just like the jack wagons saying it looks just like a Flex...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

We do and we don’t. To be honest those leaked photos didn’t have finished trim on them and didn’t look that great. The ones at the unveiling will have their full jewelry on and tops removed and stuff. 

it’s just like the jack wagons saying it looks just like a Flex...

You can make this joke about it 1000 times, but it won't make it any less true; The Sport has a bit of Flex in it. That's not a bad thing, the Flex kicks ass.

Thanks-Obama-2.gif&f=1&nofb=1

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I'm going to keep my mouth shut.

To each their own.

Why? Lots of people have zero appreciation for car styling-in the grand scheme of things it’s hard to make cars look different from one another-but these same people miss the little details that make brands what they are from their styling. 

That’s why people parrot off oh it looks like a Flex, when the only thing they share is four doors and two box shape.