Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

2 hours ago, T-dubz said:

take your camera with you when you go ?

They seem to go south on 75 then come back north on 275  but that's normally because in heading north on 75 and south on 275. They also have been going in and out of Enterprise drive and Southfield in Allen Park. 

9 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

So is this an official Ford site?

https://thebronconation.com/

Looks like it, or pretty close to it.

Bronco Nation is the first and only nationally recognized and certified Bronco community by Ford Motor Company.

Built by a passionate and knowledgeable community of enthusiasts, Bronco Nation celebrates an iconic brand and encourages everyone that loves Bronco to join the nation. Exclusive news, community forums, events, interactive maps, helpful how-to content, and historical archives are just a few of the features that will inspire members to get the most out of their Bronco and their next adventure. Find information, find the wild, find a community of owners like you – find it first at Bronco Nation.

Our Mission

If you’ve been a Bronco owner for years, or recently purchased your first Bronco, we have a place for you within Bronco Nation! We are a committed team that connects enthusiasts, outdoor explorers, and challenge-seekers to a community built around all things Bronco: the rich legacy, the exciting future and the quest for adventure.

Get Started

• Register here to stay up to date on the latest news from Bronco Nation.
  • Join the conversationwith a community that loves Bronco like you do – with forums about everything from feature builds to finding your next adventure.
  • Stay tuned – be sure to register and follow us on our social channels for exclusive content and the latest and greatest from Bronco Nation.

Would have been nice if they'd have recognized one of the existing Bronco communities that has been around for decades, instead of making one out of thin air... But then I guess they wouldn't control it.  :redcard:

If you read through their community guidelines and principles, it's all super corporate and lame.

Edited by probowler

It could be risky unveiling the Bronco right in the middle of opening up; The news is all about trump, the coronavirus, and the economy. A huge surge in cases, another market crash, a trade (or real) war with china could completely overshadow any Bronco announcement. Of course, if we do go to war a car will definitely be the least of our concerns lol. You got a lot of people who have lost their businesses, are currently out of work and worried about buying food, paying rent. School is shut down.

A lot of pain and uncertainty. I'm not sure Ford has the cajones to launch soon, but as Silver showed us that bronco trailer is on the move... Texas seems as good a place as any for some hot Bronco action.

Edited by probowler

1 minute ago, CurtisH said:

I’m a little concerned about that site.  In a thread asking about the Bronco Sport reveal, one of the moderators asked:

How is the "Sport" different from the "Bronco?"

From what I understand, its actually being run by a 3rd party for Ford-for legal reasons. There are lots of single posts on there just for testing. Wouldn't read too much into it. 

12 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

From what I understand, its actually being run by a 3rd party for Ford-for legal reasons. There are lots of single posts on there just for testing. Wouldn't read too much into it. 

I understand what you are saying, but it was a moderator.  And it was in the Bronco Sport section, which is subtitled “The latest news on the Bronco Sport”.  It is kind of funny.  ?

Edited by CurtisH

So what’s going on with the DRLs on the sport? In some of those pics, just the circle around the headlight is lit, on others it’s just the bar coming out of the headlight is lit, and others have them both or none lit. Even on the same vehicle, the DRLs are different on each side. Maybe the camera just got a pic with the lights were flickering?

bronco_sport_grilles_020-jpg.3120bronco_sport_grilles_018-jpg.3118

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

The 3rd party being one of Ford's long standing ad agency partners.