Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

3 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I’ll take one with permanent doors and roof. 

So... A removable roof that you jist don't take off, got it ?

Jk. If you're referring to hardtop versus soft top, then that would be awesome for ford to offer both. Even better if the hard top is removable like the old one.

I know ford is trying to streamline options and packages but I think this is a vehicle begging for customization and personalization. 

7 minutes ago, probowler said:

So... A removable roof that you jist don't take off, got it ?

Jk. If you're referring to hardtop versus soft top, then that would be awesome for ford to offer both. Even better if the hard top is removable like the old one.

I know ford is trying to streamline options and packages but I think this is a vehicle begging for customization and personalization. 

I mean a regular roof just like every other suv. I’d never take the roof off because A) I’m too lazy, B) it’s too hot here in Texas to roll around without a roof and my head would get way too sunburned, and C) I just prefer the cleaner look 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, jpd80 said:

2021-ford-bronco-3d-model-rendering-1024

Good effort, no rear seats,  

I still think this is it-or at least I hope it is.  this has all the components- removal doors, removable top, the rollover bar is built in.  what else is missing? Nothing IMO.  and love that windshield-almost looks to me like it has "compound curves"-not sure if that is correct term but slight curve side to side as well as slight curve top to bottom?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikedc3 said:

So far I'm not impressed by the size of the wheel openings. They look awful small. I can't wait to see this thing!! 

It would be really cool if they hid bigger wheel wells under removable fender flares, to make it super easy to upgrade the tire size. 

Ford should have led off with the 2-door, i think a lot of the old school guys are gonna freak when they see the new 4-door (?) Bronco. The Bronco forum I frequent has a lot of doubters who won't be impressed by this. Hopefully we get that soon, but it would have been really nice if the first pictures they saw were of the real Bronco. 

Edited by probowler
Grammer

55 minutes ago, probowler said:

Ford should have led off with the 2-door, i think a lot of the old school guys are gonna freak when they see the new 4-door (?) Bronco. The Bronco forum I frequent has a lot of doubters who won't be impressed by this. Hopefully we get that soon, but it would have been really nice if the first pictures they saw were of the real Bronco. 

Let them freak but I bet none of them will miss an update from here in. They know there’s a two door and a four door, Ford is deliberately holding it back

Enjoy the agony of drip feed.....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, akirby said:

For entertainment go read the comments on Road and Track or Car and Driver Facebook posts.

So it's a lifted Flex?

If it doesn't look like the Ranger mule I'm not interested.

etc. etc

I don't need that stupidity in my life...I shared the BroncoG6 article to facebook and someone I know said it looks like Flex on a Ranger platform

My wife said it looked like a cross between a Jeep and Mercedes LOL

• Like 2

8 hours ago, probowler said:

It would be really cool if they hid bigger wheel wells under removable fender flares, to make it super easy to upgrade the tire size. 

I dont think that is the real front fender.  It looks like there is some padding and additional camo there.  You can see a crease on the top edge.

13 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

The doors should be removable, even without external hinges

I don't even think the Bronco had external hinges at all in any of its designs...so it wouldn't fit its DNA. 

There also were several patents for various different "door" inserts (ones with just bars, bars with airbags, etc) with the regular doors removed.  I know a lot of patents don't get used, but in this case, I doubt we'd see those patents not used here.  There'd be no other use for them.

50 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I'm sure some of them are being sarcastic but I bet the majority are serious

A lot of people  today have no imagination, they cannot visualise in the abstract and that’s why they don’t understand mules or even how clever camo can be on new vehicles.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Let them freak but I bet none of them will miss an update from here in. They know there’s a two door and a four door, Ford is deliberately holding it back

Enjoy the agony of drip feed.....

How firm is the commitment to a 2 door???....will we ever even see it??....

Every little snippet of info will be jumped on by everyone who’s interested, they just can’t leave it alone......and Ford want people getting emotional demanding info on Bronco because that’s how drip feed works.

How long since you’ve seen that?

Edited by jpd80