Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

I like the look of the slanted roll bars in the rear. I think all of the spy shots have shown that area still camouflaged, but I seem to recall those who have seen it saying the rear hardtop is upright. I wonder if there is a possibility that ford would offer both an upright and slanted back hardtop?

19 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I like the look of the slanted roll bars in the rear. I think all of the spy shots have shown that area still camouflaged, but I seem to recall those who have seen it saying the rear hardtop is upright. I wonder if there is a possibility that ford would offer both an upright and slanted back hardtop?

Maybe the cover is just a different shape....

Edited by jpd80

Hmm... Those fenders are fugly, not sure if I like those ?

Wheels are meh, and the bumper looks weird too. I wonder if this is an early prototype...I'm also trying to figure out the spare tire carrier, is that a hinge? It almost looks like it might swing out?

20 minutes ago, probowler said:

Hmm... Those fenders are fugly, not sure if I like those ?

Wheels are meh, and the bumper looks weird too. I wonder if this is an early prototype...I'm also trying to figure out the spare tire carrier, is that a hinge? It almost looks like it might swing out?

The fenders look odd, but I think it’s mostly a combination of crappy cell phone pic and harsh factory lighting. I’ll wait ‘til I see it in the sheet metal before I pass judgment. 

The spare tire carrier looks like it swings to the passenger side, just like the full size Bronco’s did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They guy who leaked the photo said that once you take the hard top off, you can push a button and the soft top comes out. He also said the windows store in the back like an oven (assuming he means they will slide in on some rails like the rack does in the oven)

same guy just posted this pic too. Interesting to see the different fenders in both pics (painted vs plastic). 

By the plastic door handles and fender flares I’m guessing this is an XL. Do y’all think the XL would actually come with the steel wheels or are these wheels just on it temporarily?

edit: looks like the pics got pulled from the other forum.

Edited by T-dubz

3 minutes ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

Funny that it's still up here but got hit with takedown there.

Something seems off about this whole thing. The photos are still on jalopniks site and their article mentions that they even contacted ford about them. If ford wanted them taken down, why didn’t they tell jalopnik to remove them when they were contacted?

34 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Something seems off about this whole thing. The photos are still on jalopniks site and their article mentions that they even contacted ford about them. If ford wanted them taken down, why didn’t they tell jalopnik to remove them when they were contacted?

Attorney hours