Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

27 minutes ago, boredinbirmingham said:

If they are really going after the Wrangler it needs to ford at least 30 inches, the new defender can do 35.  Maybe Hybrid won’t be on the most off-road packages.

perhaps on the rumored hardcore version....I would suspect the higher the water level it can ford...the higher the center of gravity and inherrant tippiness….

It looks like the roof comes off in 3 pieces, first row, second row, and cargo area. The cargo area windows also appear to come off in 3 pieces. The rear glass folds out so it doesn’t look like there’s a power window on the swing gate.

I was kinda hoping they would have “FORD” stamped in the tailgate like the original bronco did but I guess that’s not happening.

this version is definitely more subdued than the white one. I’m guessing this is a base version or xlt version. 

does Jeep charge extra for the hard top or is it included in the price? I’m curious as to how ford will approach this.

also notice the two door in the background. It looks much longer than the clay model.

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

F*ck that looks good! Jeep will be in trouble if this thing has 90% of the off road prowess but you can actually drive it over 70 and not feel like you are playing Russian rouIette. Honestly like the looks of the 2 door better even though it would make 0 sense to get one.

The 2-door also comes with small 2nd row seats,

like 3rd row in the 4-door I assume they fold down

go on, you know you want to.......

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 12:53 PM, atomcat68 said:

I have to concede that I'm not an SUV person, but with all the hype, I'm kind of underwhelmed. I like the Bronco Sport better. On a 1-10 scale, I give Bronco a 6 and the sport a 7.

I also understand the pic is crap, and the real thing will probably look a lot better, but this is all i have to base it on.

Of course I'm basing this all off of looks. The best looking SUV/CUV Ford makes in my opinion are the Lincoln Aviator and Corsair. Both of those are 9/10. 

edit: Now that i've been looking at this for fifteen minutes, I'm warming up to it..., but I'm still a Mustang buyer. The 2 door is a 3/10. I don't really like that at all.

I've gotta wonder how someone could have gotten that pic if it's real? With the way they've been so secretive, you'd think there would be cameras all over the place and someone looking for a new job by now.

8 minutes ago, MKX1960 said:

I've gotta wonder how someone could have gotten that pic if it's real? With the way they've been so secretive, you'd think there would be cameras all over the place and someone looking for a new job by now.

Unless they were doing what they were told to do.......

This was no accident.

• Like 5

Well color me UNIMPRESSED.... this thing looks more Jeep than classic Bronco. Other than grille, what is there that is "Bronco"?  No power rear window, no tailgate, obnoxious looking fender flares.  Maybe the 2 door hiding in the corner looks better but I am not a fan of this 4-door. Also don't like the black, plasticky looking bumpers.   I think I might be waiting a few years for the refresh ?

I know these photos suck, and I'm sure it will look better in person, but as of now I'm just a little disappointed. I also wish we'd get a proper reveal instead of these "leaks".  Now we know what it looks like and the wow factor is gone. I think Ford could do better than this.

Edited by probowler

43 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

?

If you don't like reading other peoples opinions, GTFO the internet.  There's always one of you types rolling their eyes when someone doesn't follow the herd.

If it looks better in real life, great! Maybe some higher trim levels look better. Hopefully it will make people happy and be a big success, even if I don't buy one. In the meantime, I'll keep talking and asking about certain features I like, and maybe one day Ford will listen and add some of those things. Change can't occur if we remain silent. What I certainly won't do, is tell other people what to like ?

• Like 1