Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

I just hope Ford offers color matched or white roofs as an option too. I want to see what the trim looks like because I'm not a huge fan of the overall black plastic look that has been on the other leaked photos.

I'm very happy overall with the look-the wheels fill up the wheel wells perfectly. Just need to see the other details I mentioned before. 

11 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I just hope Ford offers color matched or white roofs as an option too. I want to see what the trim looks like because I'm not a huge fan of the overall black plastic look that has been on the other leaked photos.

I'm very happy overall with the look-the wheels fill up the wheel wells perfectly. Just need to see the other details I mentioned before. 

I'm sure body color or white roof will be color/trim dependent. Remember the preview shown to dealers a year ago was orange with white roof?

652531.jpg

54 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I agree, and I have only seen in person the body unpainted so far and it still looks great. 

It's a good one two punch to the Wrangler, so refreshing to see Ford 1) take a chance and 2) have the guts to do it right.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lavien said:

Oh wtf, they actually moved the 2021 Bronco reveal date because of this OJ Simpson birthday thing! ?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-reveal-officially-comes-july-13-moved-from-july-9.1403/

What a bungling this reveal has been.

Ford is fricken killing me with their incompetence right now.

Nobody was upset with them when it was because of the WuFlu, but this is getting down right stupid.

Just... show it... already

• Like 3

6 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

And I'll say this, I can see Flex influence to the Bronco Sport with the two tone roof look it has. 

The front end is blurred so you can't read what I assume says ford or Bronco or something but looking at it in this blurry shot reminds me of the long metal Grille bar on the updated Flex:

2019-Ford-Flex-SUV-SE-4dr-Front-wheel-Dr

Although a different sized vehicle, it's interesting how certain styling and two tone colour roof gets recycled,

the difference is finessing that styling in the right proportions and ride height, get the mix right and it's gold.

Edited by jpd80

4 hours ago, probowler said:

Ford is fricken killing me with their incompetence right now.

Nobody was upset with them when it was because of the WuFlu, but this is getting down right stupid.

Just... show it... already

Their is an old saying...there is no bad publicity, even though I don't agree with that to a point...but then again I'm not an overtly attention seeking person. 

Ford might have hooked some non car people by doing this and they can fegine ignorance about the date without loosing much skin in the game. I thought it was kinda odd to do a unveiling on a Thursday vs a Monday...which seems to be normal day of the week. I'm sure we'll have some leaks of info the weekend before it. 

The COVID-19 situation made it impossible to do in person unveiling and from what other  people have said, we are Plan F part 2 with the date change-I'm sure Ford didn't want this to happen the way it did and the intense interest from a small group of people makes it seem worse then it actually is. 

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I thought it was kinda odd to do a unveiling on a Thursday vs a Monday...which seems to be normal day of the week.

I thought that too at first, but the new F150 reveal is also on a Thursday... June 25th at 8:00 PM EST.  So maybe it was just an oversight. 

Edited by CoolScoop

36 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

2021-broncos-testing-drone-jpg-jpg.3133

the sport does look kinda lame when you see it next to the real bronco ?

As expected... but the Sport looks a whole lot better than the Escape!  It will be perfect for our daughters first brand new car.

Edited by CoolScoop

48 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

As expected... but the Sport looks a whole lot better than the Escape!  It will be perfect for our daughters first brand new car.

Ironically, that’s my plan as well, unless I can still justify the real Bronco. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, T-dubz said:

2021-broncos-testing-drone-jpg-jpg.3133

the sport does look kinda lame when you see it next to the real bronco ?

Agreed but I think that Colorado ZR2 is the best looking vehicle in that picture.  That color does nothing for the Bronco except make it look like something Suzuki would have built 15 years ago!  I will be seriously considering a new Bronco in its second year of production and I definitely want a 4 door in a dark color.    

I think the 2 door looks the best from what I've seen so far. No way in hell I'd get one having a child, but if didn't have a son it would be the one I'd get.

There will be too many good products to choose from when i decide it's time for the Fusion to be replaced. I'd like the idea of one with a manual and V6 mid level optioned. No Baja grade tires but still off road capable. I wonder if I could get something like that for around 35-40?  Time will tell.

7 hours ago, 7Mary3 said:

Agreed but I think that Colorado ZR2 is the best looking vehicle in that picture.

This is a good example of how everyone has different tastes.  Personally, I think the opposite and can't even look at a Colorado of any flavor.   I usually look the other way when I see one coming, lol.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

I think the 2 door looks the best from what I've seen so far. No way in hell I'd get one having a child, but if didn't have a son it would be the one I'd get.

There will be too many good products to choose from when i decide it's time for the Fusion to be replaced. I'd like the idea of one with a manual and V6 mid level optioned. No Baja grade tires but still off road capable. I wonder if I could get something like that for around 35-40?  Time will tell.

I am curious to see if the manual will be offered on the 2.3 4 cyl and the V6 or the it'll be only available with the 4 cyl. I know many times in the past with other vehicles the larger engine option is auto only. I guess we'll know soon.