Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

28 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

Mirror mount location makes sense for removable doors.   Offset antenna may be to clear something long tied to roof rack when using those front fender hoops.   The billet aluminum push bumper with numerous drilled holes is a nice touch, lol.

The holes come with the aero package ;) ?

13 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's not the actual bumper....

I hope it was a joke lol.

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Damn that's tempting but I think I have more use for a pickup truck

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Moot point, the boss said no ?

You've got a couple years to change her mind

You might just end up getting exactly what you want.

Cross whatever you've got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

You've got a couple years to change her mind

You might just end up getting exactly what you want.

Cross whatever you've got.

We'll see what NG Ranger has to offer. As cool as Bronco sounds I have more use for a true pickup truck. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

We'll see what NG Ranger has to offer. As cool as Bronco sounds I have more use for a true pickup truck. 

Well that... it's not.

NG Ranger will have some chops tx to Bronco... if the size works for you. 

(PS we won't ask the boss anything about size)

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Well that... it's not.

NG Ranger will have some chops tx to Bronco... if the size works for you. 

(PS we won't ask the boss anything about size)

I'm going to get a Ranger when the lease is up on the Fusion in May, but I'm probably going to lease again and buy whatever I get after that. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I'm going to get a Ranger when the lease is up on the Fusion in May, but I'm probably going to lease again and buy whatever I get after that. 

It's expensive going from a lease to buying outright like I just did. Only plus was Ford offering 0% for 72 months. I had X plan so dealer fee was only 50 and I got a few hundred off premiumpackage. Still expensive buy..

2 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

It's expensive going from a lease to buying outright like I just did. Only plus was Ford offering 0% for 72 months. I had X plan so dealer fee was only 50 and I got a few hundred off premiumpackage. Still expensive buy..

I'm not buying something that doesn't have everything I want.

Whatever I get next after the Ranger is what I'll buy outright. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

14 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Damn that's tempting but I think I have more use for a pickup truck

I'm in the same boat on this, but I am on the side of wanting the Ranger to grow in size which puts me in the minority it seems. 

The difference between the mid size truck and full size is far greater than between any other mid size and full size vehicle. I would hope for

dimensions closer to at least an Edge vs Expedition. As of now, the Ranger is smaller inside than an Escape.

I'm still trying to convince myself a Bronco will work fine for me......and I can stretch to MY 2023 to make a decision if needed.

17 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

silly IMO...why would you reserve something before you know packages, drivetrains, options etc etc etc ...cart leading the horse to an extent. DXean I want to reserve a Bronco...what options are avail?....ummm, ummmm, ummmm...maybe the reveal will help somewhat, but wont cover all the intricacies...

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deanh said:

silly IMO...why would you reserve something before you know packages, drivetrains, options etc etc etc ...cart leading the horse to an extent. DXean I want to reserve a Bronco...what options are avail?....ummm, ummmm, ummmm...maybe the reveal will help somewhat, but wont cover all the intricacies...

I'd expect that a build and price would go live around the same time?

1 minute ago, silvrsvt said:

doubtful....look at what they did with the Mach E...we literally just got ordering guides...thankfully they are relatively simplistic for once...woooohooo

5 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Mach E's build and price, though, has been literally just trim levels and battery/drive (RWD/AWD) options and nothing else.  That's why I posted the thread last week asking about the reservation process - because I want to know what the options are and be able to check/uncheck boxes and was wondering if there was more available when you actually order the car (as opposed to what the online reservation thing shows), so I know what to do when Bronco comes along.