Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

2 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

They’re really going to do their best to make this the longest 2 weeks ever, aren't they? ?

They can't win either way - if they didn't do teasers, everyone would complain about how there were no teasers, blah blah blah.

41 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Just noticed on @probowler 's modern art work that the antenna isn't on the passenger side rear view mirror...

Some at Bronco6g pointed that out as well - I think it's just inside where they cut the photo off.

Also, I feel like sometimes they don't put the antenna on for photoshoots.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

They can't win either way - if they didn't do teasers, everyone would complain about how there were no teasers, blah blah blah.

teasers like this work...flashbacks where Ford had a detail from a red Ford Probe bumper….the response was unreal...

11 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Some at Bronco6g pointed that out as well - I think it's just inside where they cut the photo off.

Also, I feel like sometimes they don't put the antenna on for photoshoots.

I thought there was a photo floating around that showed the antenna was on the side view mirror on the passenger side. 

6 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

There was a rumor a while back that bronco sport orders would start today 7/1. Let’s see that order guide people!

The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) usually opens approximately two months prior to the Job #1 Date. Ford has not released any production information or timetable for the Bronco Sport. Ford Dealers will be doing the July "Wholesale" for September/October production allocation and this new wholesale will not include the Bronco Sport. As such, I don't expect any Bronco Sport information for at least another month or two. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

The USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) usually opens approximately two months prior to the Job #1 Date. Ford has not released any production information or timetable for the Bronco Sport. 

The latest rumors in the news was a very last August/early September Job1 date...plus given the Sport will also be shown off the 13th, why not just wait til then?

19 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The latest rumors in the news was a very last August/early September Job1 date...plus given the Sport will also be shown off the 13th, why not just wait til then?

Late August/September is too early per my response above. No production timetable, schedule or Job #1 Date released and no Dealer allocation until at least August. I'd expect a possible Job #1 Date in October. 

3 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Okay... sources till me that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) will open in mid-July with a Job #1 Date expected in mid-October!

I assumed it would open right after the reveal on 7/13.  mid October job 1 is good news!

• Like 1