Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, probowler said:

Kind of strange that the Bronco script doesn't light up? I bet someone will mod that up eventually

I think it does.  At least it looked like it did here:

The 2021 Ford Bronco Finally Drops July 9 - The Drive

If you look at their overall insta image (the 3 together), the text is brighter:

image.thumb.png.a9949656caf83949b6b27fb33ec88f8e.png

I believe what they did (if it lights up) is that they're digitally imposing non-lit or white letters so that you can clearly see the text - if it was lit up like it presumably is, there might be a light haze around it, obscuring the details of the letters (so that the spaces in the B and R especially would be barely visible.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

July 13th unveiling info

https://community.thebronconation.com/july-13th-bronco-reveal-details/

ABC, ESPN, National Geographic, and Hulu. To add excitement to the 8:00pm EST unveiling, Ford has hired Academy Award winning filmmaker, Jimmy Chin, most recently known for his extraordinary work on Free Solo. A 7-time Emmy award recipient and BAFTA winner, Jimmy is also a highly respected photographer and mountain sports athlete.

Each channel is expected to receive 3-minute segments that will air during the first commercial segment in the 8:00pm EST show and will also be streaming on Hulu the following day. Multiple locations were chosen for the reveal, and each segment will be uniquely hosted by a notable celebrity. Classic Ford Broncos – including one owned by Jake Gertsch from Montana Broncos and Ben Dawson, COO of Bronco Nation – will make cameo appearances. It is expected that three, 3-minute segments will provide a unique and unexpected look at the new Bronco, a welcome break from the traditional auto show routine!

Bronco Nation will host the first ever reveal watch party July 13th at 8:00pm EST on our social media channels. This broadcast will feature EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes “making of the reveal” footage and exclusive interviews. Stay tuned to the Bronco Nation for details!

Edited by silvrsvt

16 minutes ago, akirby said:

Just start coughing and you can go home.  :)

Yeah but then I'll have to stay home for 2 weeks. That wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't already going on vacation next week and I have a 2 month long temporary layoff coming up. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo