Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

6 hours ago, probowler said:

Pretty much as expected, but it confirms all the good stuff that we expected. Lots of top options, which I'm excited to see. Some of the neat stuff: power outlets, a portable fridge, Winch, the retractable awning, rock lights, Air compressor, the 7-speed,  Base standard trim will make people happy. Really just a ton of options and goodies, too much to bother listing and talking about. If this is truly just the begining, "The 200", small selection of options and accessories to be continuously expanded, then this truck is gonna own.

The part time AND full-time 4wd stuff is interesting. Can the bronco do both? Or is it different systems you choose from? I'm guessing the former?

Interior color options sound bland, but navy could be interesting.

Looks like no 3.0 for launch, if this is legit.

It's legit. 

A big takeaway for me is that there isn't a white roof option listed. Based on what I've heard - and what we've all seen - I have to assume it's available somewhere. 

If not, my color choice changes. 

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

It'll be interesting to see how many of the "options" will be Dealer installed, factory invoiced items. In any event, with the sheer volume of options it looks like will be available, it's going to be very interesting to see the order guide and how the options, packages, etc. are structured. Lots of customization, etc. to suit a wide variety of buyers but I expect the new Bronco is going to be a potential nightmare to order but we'll know better next week once the order guide is released. 

Don't forget, they’re building a new MOD center for Bronco. I think it's safe to say a lot of goodies will be available from the factory. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

It's legit. 

A big takeaway for me is that there isn't a white roof option listed. Based on what I've heard - and what we've all seen - I have to assume it's available somewhere. 

If not, my color choice changes. 

Serious question. If the roof is removable, does it really matter what color it is anyway? 

32 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Serious question. If the roof is removable, does it really matter what color it is anyway? 

I'm wrestling with it. Given the climate here, if the pricing works I think I probably would be better suited with the hard top + soft top. If it were an option, I'd be going with Race Red / Oxford White hard top / Black cloth top. 

If the white hard top isn't available, I might just stick with the black soft top for now and try it for a winter or two then add the hard top if needed. But then I'm not as sold on Race Red. 

24 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

I could be wrong... was just going from memory which continues to fade daily!

Even though the 460’s HP rating was kind of low in the 80’s, they always had good torque.  I always thought the 460 was a really good engine. 

Back on topic:  I’m really looking forward to the reveal.  

40 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I'm wrestling with it. Given the climate here, if the pricing works I think I probably would be better suited with the hard top + soft top. If it were an option, I'd be going with Race Red / Oxford White hard top / Black cloth top. 

If the white hard top isn't available, I might just stick with the black soft top for now and try it for a winter or two then add the hard top if needed. But then I'm not as sold on Race Red. 

My personal opinion: Race Red is an awful color and should be immediately discontinued and never seen again 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, fuzzymoomoo said:

My personal opinion: Race Red is an awful color and should be immediately discontinued and never seen again 

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? On a retro-ish product like this, I really like the idea of a "liquid" red instead of a heavy metalflake. 

My other leading option is Cyber Orange... not trying to blend in with this one. ?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? On a retro-ish product like this, I really like the idea of a "liquid" red instead of a heavy metalflake. 

My other leading option is Cyber Orange... not trying to blend in with this one. ?‍♂️

Look at my post history, I've been very consistent with that one over the years ?. I hated that color ever since I first saw it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

For me I depends on the day of the week.  Some days I see a RR F150 and it looks great.  Next day it looks orange-ish.  I seriously considered it for my F150 but dropped it for blue jeans or magnetic and since blue jeans wasn’t available  with the sport package I went magnetic (and love it).

Ruby red is nice but my Fusion was ruby red and I didn’t want the same exact color.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akirby said:

For me I depends on the day of the week.  Some days I see a RR F150 and it looks great.  Next day it looks orange-ish.  I seriously considered it for my F150 but dropped it for blue jeans or magnetic and since blue jeans wasn’t available  with the sport package I went magnetic (and love it).

Ruby red is nice but my Fusion was ruby red and I didn’t want the same exact color.

Kate's new Explorer is Magnetic and it's gorgeous. I've been driving the Mineral Gray Flex for too long... time for something loud. 

(Let the record reflect that my favorite looking car that I've ever owned was my 01 Focus ZX3 in Jackpot Gold)

• Thanks 1

bronco-final-build-1-hi-res-1542662714.jSokTyR59NwcpooDlHWQiUVOOqEJZ31jfIy-lJQrz1968-Ford-Bronco-Restomod-005.jpg
1976-Ford-Bronco-Signature-Series-By-Vel

I was hoping for colors similar to these. Looks like the light blue is a possibility. They do have other grays, but I’d like lead foot gray. Too bad they aren’t offering any dark blues or dark greens. Those look pretty cool.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I was hoping for colors similar to these. Looks like the light blue is a possibility. They do have other grays, but I’d like lead foot gray. Too bad they aren’t offering any dark blues or dark greens. Those look pretty cool.

I think Cactus/Jet Fighter Gray and Area 51 will do something for you... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Only downside, at least on my SHO is that it chips like hell. My poor car has a ton of white spots on the front of it. 

Regarding the option list, I'm sure there is stuff on there that isn't listed or is obfuscated, like the "engine" listed under the 2.3L and 2.7L Ecoboost.

As for the white top...wasn't that leaked some place?

10 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Only downside, at least on my SHO is that it chips like hell. My poor car has a ton of white spots on the front of it.

Never had that problem in the 5 years I owned it.  Then again I don't think I've had that problem on any of our vehicles.

14 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You sure you aren't thinking of Ranger? They came out with a black pack for Ranger about a year ago. 

sports appearance package was coming out IIRC...haven't seen any yet though...but based on no shipments for close to 4 months THAT  doesn't surprise me...theres also a sport appearance pack for the Edge. Ok double checked...not showing yet...but we literally got a flyer stating "Its back" ...sports appearance pack on Explorer as they used to have...maybe its been delayed with all the drama going on....was always a good seller for us prior...

Edited by Deanh

4 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Don't forget, they’re building a new MOD center for Bronco. I think it's safe to say a lot of goodies will be available from the factory. 

my guess is there will be more dealer or customer installed options and doo dads than any other vehicle , perhaps in Fords history....theres some crazy stuff listed that I doubt will be factory installed.