Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

10 hours ago, T-dubz said:

I bet the new hummer they are coming out with will be pretty cool, however it is an EV.6b1a5f20-5636-4806-95af-ef249a7c81d8-Hum

I have a feeling in a few years................  But I think the Bronco is going to be a big success near-term. 

Bronco sport Badlands window sticker. Bash plate, terrain management, trail control, off road suspension and front 180 Degree camera seem to be the main differences between this and the escape. Too bad the msrp is missing and you can’t see the optional equipment very well. Sync 3 is listed but not sync 4. One thing to note, it does not mention anything about the sliding rear seat like the escape. On the escape window sticker, it is referred to as “split fold/slide rear seat.”

heres the video. The bronco sport starts at 16:06

Edited by T-dubz
Looks like bronco6g took the pic down, I added the video it came from.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Harley Lover said:

The silver model seems to be missing a body trim piece that runs from fender to fender below the grill - it's clearly visible in the 'sand Bronco' and in my opinion does a great job of better defining the grill and giving it a floating character.

It's not missing - it's just black in that photo because it's cobbled together parts.

Jeep Execs to 3 Lead Engineers: The Bronco is starting to look like a real threat to Wrangler.  What can we do short term to stay on top?

Engineer 1:  I got nothing.

Engineer 2:  Let's give it an IFS to address the ongoing high speed death wobble concerns once and for all.

Engineer 3:  Lets just drop in a big Hemi to make it super fast!

Execs to Engineer 3:  Brilliant idea, a Hemi and new domed hood should do the trick!

Engineer 2:  Rolls eyes...

Edited by CoolScoop
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

Jeep Execs to 3 Lead Engineers: The Bronco is starting to look like a real threat to Wrangler.  What can we do short term to stay on top?

Engineer 1: I got nothing.

Engineer 2:  Let's give it an IFS to address the ongoing high speed death wobble concerns once and for all.

Execs to Engineer 3:  Brilliant idea, a Hemi and new domed hood should do the trick!

Engineer #3 has a bright future in Jee...er, I mean FCA....oops, I really meant Peugeot...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

Engineer 1: I got nothing.

Engineer 2:  Let's give it an IFS to address the ongoing high speed wobble concerns once and for all.

Execs to Engineer 3:  Brilliant idea, a Hemi and new hood should do the trick!

I saw a flow chart on Facebook I was tying to post here pretty much saying the same thing about FCA refreshes...just add the hellcat engine

4 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

Engineer 1:  I got nothing.

Engineer 2:  Rolls eyes...

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have absolutely zero faith in FCA to make that engine work well in Wrangler... and I can't imagine that the take rate would be enough to help win back the investment. 

Here's the thing about owning a segment, as Jeep does: You really don't want to be so obviously reactionary to a new entry. Putting this out this morning isn't going to do anything to dampen Ford's parade tonight, but every headline about it will mention how Jeep is "reacting" to Ford's Bronco. 

Nobody can buy a Bronco for months. Public-facing stuff from Jeep shouldn't be fighting back against a vehicle that isn't on sale. The right path would have been to sit quietly for a bit, and once Bronco buzz dies down a bit, THEN release this. 

As a Ford guy I'm glad that FCA realizes that they need to react, but this isn't the right way to do it. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I have absolutely zero faith in FCA to make that engine work well in Wrangler... and I can't imagine that the take rate would be enough to help win back the investment. 

Here's the thing about owning a segment, as Jeep does: You really don't want to be so obviously reactionary to a new entry. Putting this out this morning isn't going to do anything to dampen Ford's parade tonight, but every headline about it will mention how Jeep is "reacting" to Ford's Bronco. 

Nobody can buy a Bronco for months. Public-facing stuff from Jeep shouldn't be fighting back against a vehicle that isn't on sale. The right path would have been to sit quietly for a bit, and once Bronco buzz dies down a bit, THEN release this. 

As a Ford guy I'm glad that FCA realizes that they need to react, but this isn't the right way to do it. 

Mike Levine has been taunting them on twitter about it all weekend.