Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

14 hours ago, danglin said:

On the website, it shows on base model: (APPEARS TO BE YES!)

Security

Standard

• Trailer Sway Control
  • Perimeter alarm
  • Headlamps LED
  • Auto High-Beam Headlamps
  • Rear View Camera
  • AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control )

12 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

All have LED headlamps, but the 'Signature Lighting" includes the white LED pipe that bisects the halo. On the standard lights, the pipe is just a turn indicator.

That’s good news!  Thanks for the confirmation.  Perhaps I can drop to a model below OBX if need be.  I’m looking forward to the Build and Price to go up so I know where I’m at.  

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

Sport with some big tires looks nice

IMG_7054.jpg
bronco-sport-trail-rig-concept-jpg.3440

edit: looks like it has a 1” lift and 31” tires. 

I could easily see LA County picking up a load of these for Lifeguard Duty if they ever reopen that lunatic state so people can go to the beach. 

Looks good!

12 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

All have LED headlamps, but the 'Signature Lighting" includes the white LED pipe that bisects the halo. On the standard lights, the pipe is just a turn indicator.

Do the standard lights have the led ring around the headlight?

i figured the signature had the ring and the pipe as led drl but the standard only had the pipe as a drl. Is that not the case?

Out of this event Bronco6G at least confirmed we can order Velocity Blue when the order bank opens... will just have to wait however long for it. I suppose that will make waiting for the pull out tray a non issue. 

Now just need Ford to show one off in VB to keep my hopes alive. 

Edited by zgxtreme

3 minutes ago, zgxtreme said:

Out of this event Bronco6G at least confirmed we can order Velocity Blue when the order bank opens... will just have to wait however long for it. I suppose that will make waiting for the pull out tray a non issue. 

That's great since it's my favorite color out of the first model year. Here's the Bronco6G Q&A with some real good info.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/our-q-a-and-photos-from-the-first-2021-bronco-ride-along-event.3820/

Edited by Lavien

23 hours ago, probowler said:

Lease then trade up? I feel like a hybrid bronco could be really cool in certain camping scenarios, having that big ole battery pack. And then you have the MPG bonus.

jYeah, that's true.

17 hours ago, tbone said:

I believe I had read that LED headlights were standard on all models, however looking at various pictures of the different models, it did not look like there were LEDs below OBX.  Perhaps I’m confusing the accent ring around the headlights. Does anyone know for sure if LEDs are across the board?   LED headlights are a must have for me.  

They use the reflector style LEDs (as opposed to a projector or more "unique" looking LED setup), which is why they may not immediately look like LEDs.

3 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Do the standard lights have the led ring around the headlight?

i figured the signature had the ring and the pipe as led drl but the standard only had the pipe as a drl. Is that not the case?

Nope, they just have the light and the amber signal.  The signature lighting is the ring and horizontal element.

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Pffft.  It’s just an a Escape with a body kit.

To be fair, there is a difference between the badlands and the other trims. It’s the only one that gets the off-road suspension and the advanced 4x4 with twin clutch rear drive unit with the differential lock feature, plus the larger wheels and engine. Ford’s not going to try and take those other trims on this same trail. They are probably closer to the escape than you think.

Just for fun, I think ford should have set the trims up like this:

Off Road Trims (badlands and big bend)

these trims are meant for the trails. 

Badlands - the badlands would be just like the trail rig concept. It needs the bigger tires and the lift to make it stand out from the other trims. Full digital IP is standard. ventilated seats and 12” touchscreen optional.

F150 equivalent - Raptor.

Big Bend - the big bend should be similar to what the current badlands is. Comes standard with the off road suspension and 1.5L engine. 2.0 and the upgraded 4x4 system are optional. Tires max out at 29’s like the current badlands.

F150 equivalent - XLT FX4

Daily Drivers  (outer banks and base)

these trims are made for the street. They have the lesser 4x4 system which is fine for your daily commutes in the snow. Think Subaru buyers. People who like ford’s but don’t like the escape would also like these.

Outer Banks - keep this mostly the same, this is the luxury version. It’s not going to go off road so it doesn’t need the advanced 4x4 system. Full digital IP is standard. 12” touchscreen, Ventilated seats, 360 camera, and 2.0L are optional.
F150 equivalent - Lariat/king ranch

Base - this stays the same. It’s the daily driver without the luxury touches. 1.5L only.

f150 equivalent - XLT

all trims come standard with rubber floors. Carpet is optional. I know some of these options aren’t currently available, but other sub compacts/compacts come with larger screens and ventilated seats. I’m sure ford will follow soon.

Edited by T-dubz

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

To be fair, there is a difference between the badlands and the other trims. It’s the only one that gets the off-road suspension and the advanced 4x4 with twin clutch rear drive unit with the differential lock feature, plus the larger wheels and engine. Ford’s not going to try and take those other trims on this same trail. They are probably closer to the escape than you think.

That doesn’t invalidate the point.  Badlands gives it way more capability than an Escape.  And you can’t get all of those accessories on an Escape either.  

Having a F150 3.3L doesn’t make the Raptor any less impressive.

And it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see a Warthog version with the 2.3L and the Corsair PHEV setup.

• Like 2