Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

I wish it was hiding a fixed roof but I know that isn’t happening. I bet it’s this 

ford-s-retractable-cloth-roof-patent-dra

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motor1.com/news/316184/ford-retractable-cloth-roof-patent/amp/

Could this be why the dual roof option was around $4000 on the survey?

The "dual roof" option is literally just that you get both the hard and soft tops and you can put on one or the other whenever you want.

I don't think they'd need a big testing box for a screen over the cage.

5 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

The "dual roof" option is literally just that you get both the hard and soft tops and you can put on one or the other whenever you want.

I don't think they'd need a big testing box for a screen over the cage.

Yeah I thought that at first, but the dual roof package is $3700. The molded roof is only $700 so it’s hard to believe that the soft top is $3000. Seems like there has to be more to it than that.

8 hours ago, akirby said:

It's already available on the Bronco Sport so that's a no-brainer.

image.thumb.png.903ec056946f4b99b53cb6921a03dee1.png

I forgot about that, that is a super cool setup! It's not quite what I had in my mind however, I was kind of thinking of something that takes advantage of the removable roof, so that you can climb from the tent straight down into the car and have it all connected.

Like this

bay-window-vw-volkswagen-camper-van-micr

Also, maybe ford should build a VW killer. Imagine if ford made their own camper van, but with some bronco off-road chops. Lift her up, throw on some 32s. I imagine it being 4-door sized but with a nice livable interior, a bed, small sink and stove, a fridge. I think that could be super cool.

51 minutes ago, probowler said:

Also, maybe ford should build a VW killer. Imagine if ford made their own camper van, but with some bronco off-road chops. Lift her up, throw on some 32s. I imagine it being 4-door sized but with a nice livable interior, a bed, small sink and stove, a fridge. I think that could be super cool.

If I were made of money, I’d probably have one of theseSportsmobile-Ultimate-Adventure-Vehicle.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 7:55 PM, rmc523 said:

Hm, how does that work with the wide open view up top?  Guess there's a bar across there then?

I said a while ago I thought it would be cool if it was somewhat like their rollaway cargo covers usually in the rear of Escapes and the like...just integrated into the roll bars....d