Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

2 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

It's still a MY23.... though *that* may be closer than we thought. 

Given how protracted the Bronco development has been and the launch being so late in 2021, maybe they'll skip the 2022MY and just come out with 2023MY in the Spring/summer of 2022 and just have a long production year?

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Given how protracted the Bronco development has been and the launch being so late in 2021, maybe they'll skip the 2022MY and just come out with 2023MY in the Spring/summer of 2022 and just have a long production year?

There will be '21, '22, and '23 model years. The divisions between them are where things could get interesting... 

6 minutes ago, zgxtreme said:

I will, while hoping there are OEM or aftermarket replacement fenders designed like the “R” truck that I can bolt on. 

Somebody mentioned over on 6g that both the fenders and the flares are easily removed and replaced. If that’s true, we could see some pretty cool customizations of the bronco in the future.

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

Somebody mentioned over on 6g that both the fenders and the flares are easily removed and replaced. If that’s true, we could see some pretty cool customizations of the bronco in the future.

I don't know for sure because I still haven't seen a fully assembled one in person but it looks fairly simple based on seeing the finished body. 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That I knew. Every exterior panel is bolted on rather than welded for easy replacement. Smart move for sure. 

That is fantastic. I don't know what condition the old FSBs are in your area but up here the rear fenders by the bumper are ALL smashed in. It's so rare to see a bronco with clean quarters!

20 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

No Bronco product will wear the Raptor badge. 

?

It might not wear the name but the engineering was coded as "Raptor" during engineering development

the reason it was brought back is because the engineering can be shared across three different vehicles!

Edited by jpd80

7 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

It might not wear the name but the engineering was coded as "Raptor" during engineering development

the reason it was brought back is because the engineering can be shared across three different vehicles!

So basically the engineering for the Warthog will be the same for the Ranger Raptor? Sounds easy enough. 

See, tha

12 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

Curious, I remember someone here saying before that the development name was "Warthog", not "Raptor". Unless there's a Warthog and a Raptor-something Bronco coming?

12 minutes ago, probowler said:

See, tha

Curious, I remember someone here saying before that the development name was "Warthog", not "Raptor". Unless there's a Warthog and a Raptor-something Bronco coming?

Warthog is the production name.  The media keep calling it Raptor because that’s all they know.

• Thanks 1