Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

18 minutes ago, probowler said:

So with Ford working on adding the 7MT to Sasquatch, has there been any word on adding the trail turn assist to the manual broncos?

That's a really sweet feature but it's auto-only ?

I do not believe this would be possible without a massive rework of the system as planned... 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, probowler said:

I'd be happy too if Ford offered me what I wanted,  and if they didn't I'd probably ask them do do so.

You should give the die hards a little more credit, the people who have been on bronco forums all these years, and constantly kept the Bronco name alive are partly why we're here right now.

You shouldn't take this stuff so seriously. I certainly wasn't.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rmc523 said:

https://twitter.com/mrlevine/status/1307898143900459009?s=20

1600663195953.png

Mike Levine is claiming tomorrow will be a big day.

I'll believe it when I see it lol.

---

I'll laugh if it's (F-150) Raptor instead of something for Bronco.

I wouldn’t call appeasing the 5% that wanted a manual with Sasquatch a big day. Build and price would have been a big day.

21 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I wouldn’t call appeasing the 5% that wanted a manual with Sasquatch a big day. Build and price would have been a big day.

Why is the build and price on a vehicle that you can’t order until December such a big deal?  I don’t get it.  They’ve already released high level pricing.

20 minutes ago, akirby said:

Why is the build and price on a vehicle that you can’t order until December such a big deal?  I don’t get it.  They’ve already released high level pricing.

Because build and price is basically the last piece of the puzzle. There’s really nothing else to look forward to between now and it’s release. Yes, they have released high level pricing, but from the survey, we can see that some of the options will be pretty expensive. The b&p will help narrow down the selections. Plus it should answer a lot of unknowns, like interior options/colors. For me, it will help decide if I go big bend, black diamond, or outer banks.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Because build and price is basically the last piece of the puzzle. There’s really nothing else to look forward to between now and it’s release. Yes, they have released high level pricing, but from the survey, we can see that some of the options will be pretty expensive. The b&p will help narrow down the selections. Plus it should answer a lot of unknowns, like interior options/colors. For me, it will help decide if I go big bend, black diamond, or outer banks.

Ok that makes more sense now.

Great news - you can now get the 304a package on manually equipped XL, XLT, Lariat and Limited models!

Great news - you can now get the Sasquatch package on manually equipped base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Black Diamond and Wildtrak models!

Yep - sounds totally the same.

• Haha 1