Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That doesn't mean the door is completely closed on possibly working together again 

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Sync 3 switched to QNX and I doubt they'll be going back to MSFT for the OS.   Ford learned their lesson and sync 3 was not tied to new vehicle launches.

Uh there is a shot of the 12in screen (Sync4) that is running Windows on it. Has the 2021 F-150 hit the lots yet?

7 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Filson. 

There are lots of posts over at Bronco6G forum where they talk about Filson too including the same Forest Service Green paint code info you presented. I never even heard of Filson until just a week or so ago so it would be a good way to promote their products at least for people like me who never heard of Filson. Just like Eddie Bauer and King Ranch; never heard of them until their partnerships with Ford. Speaking of King Ranch, I wonder if Ford will eventually offer a King Ranch type of package or trimline for the Bronco at some point over the next few years?

1 hour ago, probowler said:

Is that reflector on the side view mirror a turn-signal indicator too?

I always liked that feature, though the position of that lens doesn't look like it could be seen from behind the mirror

Turn signal and the side spotlights like F-150 has.

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2020 at 4:59 PM, pffan1990 said:

There are lots of posts over at Bronco6G forum where they talk about Filson too including the same Forest Service Green paint code info you presented. I never even heard of Filson until just a week or so ago so it would be a good way to promote their products at least for people like me who never heard of Filson. Just like Eddie Bauer and King Ranch; never heard of them until their partnerships with Ford. Speaking of King Ranch, I wonder if Ford will eventually offer a King Ranch type of package or trimline for the Bronco at some point over the next few years?

If they did KR it... it’d need to go to the opposite end of the spectrum and be designed as a true, bare bones ranch truck you could drive through the herd checking fencing and the like. Something you wouldn’t mind having cattle rub up

on or getting “debris” from the pasture on the floorboard. 

2 hours ago, akirby said:

So no hybrid, just a high output 3.0Leb or will they shoehorn a 3.5Leb?

What makes you say that? Given that it should be using the same setup as the F-150 or Aviator GT-both of which you can't see high power lines in photos, I'd still say its on the table. 

I think those yellow lines we saw might be an optional air suspension setup. 

4 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

What makes you say that? Given that it should be using the same setup as the F-150 or Aviator GT-both of which you can't see high power lines in photos, I'd still say its on the table. 

I think those yellow lines we saw might be an optional air suspension setup. 

Other comments on bronco6g.  Unsubstantiated of course.

whilst Im enjoying some of the Bronco6g posts, Im querying why some of these :dealers" are hamming it up with self promotion. Im also seeing several "buying" groups touting pricing that I feel will leave an awful lot of prospective buyers high and dry...advertising that they will sell a vehicle , yet to be released, that's basically pre-sold over production numbers, at $1000 below invoice is head scratching to say the least...let alone somewhat suspect and un-necessary given its demand...the potential is there for bait and switch I believe...old saying in the business....anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is...wont effect us at all, we are honoring MSRP with no addendums on reservations, but Im wondering about  un-necessary self promotion that makes absolutely ZERO business sense....concentrating on back end perhaps?...bad business move IMO

28 minutes ago, Deanh said:

whilst Im enjoying some of the Bronco6g posts, Im querying why some of these :dealers" are hamming it up with self promotion. Im also seeing several "buying" groups touting pricing that I feel will leave an awful lot of prospective buyers high and dry...advertising that they will sell a vehicle , yet to be released, that's basically pre-sold over production numbers, at $1000 below invoice is head scratching to say the least...let alone somewhat suspect and un-necessary given its demand...the potential is there for bait and switch I believe...old saying in the business....anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is...wont effect us at all, we are honoring MSRP with no addendums on reservations, but Im wondering about  un-necessary self promotion that makes absolutely ZERO business sense....concentrating on back end perhaps?...bad business move IMO

From what I understand and what I think people (who are ordering it) is that something like Sewell Ford, for Example, will get a larger allocation or whatever, if they have 500 orders and they'll get their Bronco sooner then later?

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

From what I understand and what I think people (who are ordering it) is that something like Sewell Ford, for Example, will get a larger allocation or whatever, if they have 500 orders and they'll get their Bronco sooner then later?

well, cant verify that...but we alone have 400 reservations, all on the premise we will not charge over MSRP, and honor Ford A, X, Z, and D  plans...with quite a few switching from other dealers for those reasons...but seriously, already "advertising" a product for a "loss leader" before its even released, when they  are basically pre-sold...somethings rather fishy or mis-leading somewhere...I remember the same scenario regarding the new Corvette...