Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

3 minutes ago, Deanh said:

just read that Ford wont have X plan on the 2 and 4 door Broncos...but will have D, Z, and A....odd if true...

If Ford is insisting on selling at MSRP for dealer allocation, maybe that's why X plan is not part of the

offers in the first 12 months, especially if there's a high conversion rate to actual orders

1 hour ago, Lavien said:

I’m calling bullshit on this-plan pricing doesn’t normally hit the plan website till about 60 days prior to the product release. The 2/4 door is still at least six months out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I’m calling bullshit on this-plan pricing doesn’t normally hit the plan website till about 60 days prior to the product release. The 2/4 door is still at least six months out. 

The sport has been on the website for months now hasn’t it? All my days run together now with this work from home stuff so maybe it hasn’t been that long but it sure does feel like it. I know it’s at least been a month for sure, but I thought it might have been closer to when reservations went live.

3 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

The sport has been on the website for months now hasn’t it? All my days run together now with this work from home stuff so maybe it hasn’t been that long but it sure does feel like it. I know it’s at least been a month for sure, but I thought it might have been closer to when reservations went live.

The build and price has been up on the Bronco Sport for a while (maybe within a week or two of the release in July), but the AZX plan site pricing only live in the past month or so and it goes into production next week I think. 

2 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

The build and price has been up on the Bronco Sport for a while (maybe within a week or two of the release in July), but the AZX plan site pricing only live in the past month or so and it goes into production next week I think. 

Yep, Bronco Sport start of production is October 26th.

1 minute ago, jcartwright99 said:

To get a clear understanding of the scope, if this indeed is the case, how many people would use x plan to buy these anyway? I mean I have no idea but if I were to guess I would say 10%. Anyone got an idea on that? 

I guess since I get Z plan, I really don't think about x plan.

I think people are using plan pricing as a hedge against ADMs. 

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Of course that doesn’t stop dealership from selling at x plan price (about $150 over invoice).  They just don’t get the spiff check from Ford.  How much is that these days?

true...but issue there, is if you are committed to honoring plan prices, and X plan is absent, dare I say the dealer wont have to give X plan pricing on a car theres no need to discount. But I finds it very strange, and like Siler, I think its BS...

11 minutes ago, Deanh said:

I don't think so, we have already informed buyers we wont charge ADMs on reserved vehicles...the plans just sweeten the deal somewhat...

But not all dealerships are forthcoming like yours and thus why you see deals like Sewell Ford etc coming about

7 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I thought Ford came out and said dealers couldn’t charge ADMs on reservations.

I think that's only for the reservation itself. Once the reservation is converted to the order the dealer can probably broker the deal how they see fit, if not that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

true...but issue there, is if you are committed to honoring plan prices, and X plan is absent, dare I say the dealer wont have to give X plan pricing on a car theres no need to discount. But I finds it very strange, and like Siler, I think its BS...

All dealers I heard about said they would honor x plan if it was available so they hedged their bets.  

1 hour ago, jcartwright99 said:

To get a clear understanding of the scope, if this indeed is the case, how many people would use x plan to buy these anyway? I mean I have no idea but if I were to guess I would say 10%. Anyone got an idea on that? 

All I can go by is the Facebook group and there are plenty of people planning to use x plan.  Many joined MCA or bought stock.  That said the overall percentage is probably low.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

What’s interesting about this is that it specifies only MY2021. They already said that MY2021 would pretty much only be for reservations made on or before a certain date. The rest of the reservations would be MY2022. Does that mean if you were late to make a reservation, you might still get to use X plan?