Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

9 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

The Mach e is going to be much more limited than the bronco and it is still eligible for x plan. Saying that this is due to limited supply doesn’t really make sense on ford’s part, unless the 2021 model is going to be a very small production run.

the response to the Bronco is on a completely different level to the Mach E.

29 minutes ago, Deanh said:

on the Bronco or Bronco sport?...I doubt anythings been released regarding incentives on a car that wont be her till when, April?...

I was talking about The FE MME being A/Z plan eligible, Bronco Sport FE only shows $300. Sorry wasn't clear. 

Actually I just checked the FE MME has a $2500 rebate in the SoCal region.

Edited by jasonj80

26 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

I was talking about The FE MME being A/Z plan eligible, Bronco Sport FE only shows $300. Sorry wasn't clear. 

Actually I just checked the FE MME has a $2500 rebate in the SoCal region.

ok...youll need to break down the acronyms...FE MME?

43 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Saying that this is due to limited supply doesn’t really make sense on ford’s part, unless the 2021 model is going to be a very small production run.

They have more reservations than they can build for 2021 therefore supply is limited.

9 minutes ago, akirby said:

They have more reservations than they can build for 2021 therefore supply is limited.

I guess it depends on how many Broncos they produce in 2021. The MME will be less than 60k yet it still gets x plan and incentives. So saying it’s due to limited supply isn’t exactly truthful when other vehicles in the ford lineup with limited supply also get x plan. Also saying it’s similar to Shelby mustangs and raptors doesn’t make any sense either. I don’t have sales data for those models but I’d guess they are in the range of 10-20k a year. Now if ford only makes 20k Broncos for 2021, then it makes more sense.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm assuming they are going to be just filling reservations with the 2021MY

Yup, and reservations placed after September 18th will be 2022 MYs.

I assume that doesn't account for any late availability items, though, which I'd think could put earlier reservations into the 2022 MY timeframe.

Honestly, if they're going to offer X-plan on 2022 MYs, it might not be the end of the world if it gets pushed back to a 2022 instead of 2021.

Edited by rmc523

32 minutes ago, Deanh said:

I would suspect the Bronco Sport to mirror the incentives the Escape has for obvious reasons....the Bronco is its own beast and beats to a different drummer...victim not so much of supply...but demand

I hope your right. Escape has $3750 in incentives right now. Add that to the sport, and you’d have base models starting around 23k and badlands around 29k (without destination). The sport would sell really well if that’s true.

20 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I guess it depends on how many Broncos they produce in 2021. The MME will be less than 60k yet it still gets x plan and incentives. So saying it’s due to limited supply isn’t exactly truthful when other vehicles in the ford lineup with limited supply also get x plan. Also saying it’s similar to Shelby mustangs and raptors doesn’t make any sense either. I don’t have sales data for those models but I’d guess they are in the range of 10-20k a year. Now if ford only makes 20k Broncos for 2021, then it makes more sense.

They said high demand and limited supply, not just limited supply.

Mach E limited supply but not high demand.  Bronco demand > supply.  It’s not rocket surgery.

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I hope your right. Escape has $3750 in incentives right now. Add that to the sport, and you’d have base models starting around 23k and badlands around 29k (without destination). The sport would sell really well if that’s true.

Bronco Sport should sell without big incentives for at least a couple of years unless they’ve built that into the pricing.

20 minutes ago, akirby said:

They said high demand and limited supply, not just limited supply.

Mach E limited supply but not high demand.  Bronco demand > supply.  It’s not rocket surgery.

You are right, I completely overlooked the demand part in the tweet.

Well what does this say about the MME then? Limited supply and limited demand at launch can’t be good.

1 minute ago, T-dubz said:

You are right, I completely overlooked the demand part in the tweet.

Well what does this say about the MME then? Limited supply and limited demand at launch can’t be good.

reflective of the type of vehicle...and they'll all sell, but electric is a different beast, and truth be told...that markets is about to get flooded by everyone and their uncle...glad Ford used common sense for once and didn't put all their eggs in one basket...and from the Dealer standpoint the whole way the reservations worked on the Mach E was confusing and completely ridiculous...I hope the Broncos when they flop to actual hard orders are handled better and Ford learnt their lessons...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CoolScoop said:

$2750 in my region and Hybrids and Titanium 2.0s are hard to find....

Around me all the hybrids are 3250 off and everything else is $3750. I also noticed the lack of titanium’s and hybrids. It’s mainly just SE’s that I see on the lots. Hopefully the sport is the opposite with mainly badlands and outer banks on the lot.

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

The bottom line is that Ford doesn't want to do X plan for friends and family, 

"Limited Supply" tells us Ford's mentality towards those high registration numbers.

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

reflective of the type of vehicle...and they'll all sell, but electric is a different beast, and truth be told...that markets is about to get flooded by everyone and their uncle...glad Ford used common sense for once and didn't put all their eggs in one basket...and from the Dealer standpoint the whole way the reservations worked on the Mach E was confusing and completely ridiculous...I hope the Broncos when they flop to actual hard orders are handled better and Ford learnt their lessons...

It's interesting that references to MME are now low key compared to the Bronco, so it will be interesting

how this plays out as I'm wondering if buyer interest has also begun to wain or just go off the boil.

Edited by jpd80

2 hours ago, Deanh said:

What happened with Mach E reservations?

27 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

It's interesting that references to MME are now low key compared to the Bronco, so it will be interesting

how this plays out as I'm wondering if buyer interest has also begun to wain or just go off the boil.

Little bit of both, having both reserved I'm going to pass on the MME short term, longer term though I could see getting one in 2-3 years if I start building the Bronco that makes it harder to live with day to day, or my Bronco order is delayed considerably it could happen sooner. I suspect the  MME is going to build over the next 12-24 months. It really hits the sweet spot in the market and is really the only true Tesla competitor. With incentives it will end up around 40-45K which it is a hell of car at that price, once more electric fast chargers start popping up and people see their neighbors and friends get them it will spread. I could see the MME doing very well in California, I do know two current Tesla owners that are very excited for it. The Bronco will be hot but sales will be consistent however if Ford can't deliver the pro-orders will start to evaporate, they'll end up selling off dealer lots -- resale value should be insane for the first two-three years on it.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

What happened with Mach E reservations?

we have quite a few...but I think one of the reasons is the Bronco is getting ALL the press right now....Ive seen literally nothing on the Mach...I think interest will be piqued when it starts hitting dealers and streets...good looking car...and a LOT less generic than Teslas Model Y

• Like 1