Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

@fuzzymoomoo

Has the the Job1 date been updated? The original rumor was December 7th, but I'm assuming that got shifted 2-3 months to the right because of COVID.

So assuming that it starts some time in March, the first Broncos won't hit the dealerships till late May right, if everything goes perfectly?

The last I knew was it was delayed because of covid into the first few months of 2021. I've heard both late January and early February, but nobody seems to know for sure. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

I still think there's a lot of reasons to wait if you don't need a car right away, and no x-plan seals the deal for me. The 2021 already looks amazing... so just think what's around the corner with Warthog and who knows what else ford can come up with in the next 3 years?

New options and features, more paint choices, white tops maybe? And by then the aftermarket should be churning out some really cool stuff too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, probowler said:

I still think there's a lot of reasons to wait if you don't need a car right away, and no x-plan seals the deal for me. The 2021 already looks amazing... so just think what's around the corner with Warthog and who knows what else ford can come up with in the next 3 years?

New options and features, more paint choices, white tops maybe? And by then the aftermarket should be churning out some really cool stuff too.

White tops for 2022.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bellanca said:

I may have missed it and sorry if someone is repeating it but is A-Plan going to be available? I noticed it wasn't called out on the Myplan site. Seems crazy to me that my Black Label Aviator offers it but the Bronco would not. 

The A/X/Z plan website hasn't been updated since March. The word is Bronco still qualifies for A/Z/D plan, just not X. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twintornados said:

Well, doesn't that just suck! You'd think I would get something extra as a shareholder....

They just don’t want friends and families in on the discounts. In the light of the massive response, Ford is making a lot more Broncos in the first year than it expected, surely there is some room for Ford to move on this.

This one was a head scratcher for me.... On the Ford Bronco Build and Price, if you equip the "Sound deadening Headliner" option it makes you unequip the 2.7 Ecoboost (or vice versa). I understand the possible height limits of the Sasquatch and roofrack combo but this is a standard Badlands with 2.7 ecoboost. The sound deadening material goes on the inside of the vehicle correct?

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 5:00 PM, probowler said:

you do realize X plan will only save you about $400 on a base model...and only  around 2k on the  First Edition right?.....theres not a lot of room between invoice and MSRP...

2 hours ago, Deanh said:

you do realize X plan will only save you about $400 on a base model...and only  around 2k on the  First Edition right?.....theres not a lot of room between invoice and MSRP...

Are you implying that 2k isn't a lot? Why would I pay more if I don't have too? I bought ford stock in part to save money on my next car purchase, and I intend to use it.

3 hours ago, probowler said:

Are you implying that 2k isn't a lot? Why would I pay more if I don't have too? I bought ford stock in part to save money on my next car purchase, and I intend to use it.

I recently bought a new Escape Hybrid on X plan (stockholder) and only had to pay $50 in dealer fees instead of $600 and got a $500 discount on the $3,700 premium package. So I saved about $1,000 and also took the 0% loan instead of the $3500 rebate. The dealer also delivered the vehicle to my house and did a great job prepping it. I doubt if Ford will have much of a rebate on the Bronco, but hopefully will honor the X plan by second year out at least.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, probowler said:

well, we know youre not getting a first Edition...so the savings would be somewhat less than the 2k, so yes, youre being somewhat of a drama queen.....I can only imagine your response if there were addendums...and Im guessing some dealers WILL pull that stunt as well....anyways..maybe X plan will be instituted at a later date...seems odd to me as Ford barely sponsors that buy down in comparison to the other plans....

56 minutes ago, Deanh said:

well, we know youre not getting a first Edition...so the savings would be somewhat less than the 2k, so yes, youre being somewhat of a drama queen.....I can only imagine your response if there were addendums...and Im guessing some dealers WILL pull that stunt as well....anyways..maybe X plan will be instituted at a later date...seems odd to me as Ford barely sponsors that buy down in comparison to the other plans....

Well since I don't buy cars in their first year, that won't affect me at all ?

For people arguing about plan pricing...I'll share mine from when I got my SHO from 7 years ago-to show you how much you save. Mine was fully loaded, outside of the adaptive braking, which wasn't compatible with the Performance Package (intercooler got in the way)

img007.thumb.jpg.556688d4a587114f792fcae83efa27ba.jpg

30 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

For people arguing about plan pricing...I'll share mine from when I got my SHO from 7 years ago-to show you how much you save. Mine was fully loaded, outside of the adaptive braking, which wasn't compatible with the Performance Package (intercooler got in the way)

img007.thumb.jpg.556688d4a587114f792fcae83efa27ba.jpg

It is $3K below MSRP but nobody pays MSRP for a Taurus.  You could easily get $500 over invoice without x plan and sometimes you can beat x plan without a pin.

Any dealer willing to accept x plan will sell you that vehicle for no more than $500 over invoice because that’s what they get on a x plan sale after the spiff check from a Ford (give or take).  If they are asking MSRP they’re not going to accept x plan anyway.

33 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Did you take that SHO to the chick-fil-a drive thru?  They’re super fast contrary to some reports........