Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

23 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

A "Heritage" package has been in the works all along. Originally was supposed to be a '21 job 2. Now? ?‍♂️

Does Ford have FSB fans in mind at all?

It would be awesome if they had different packages and mods that called back to all the different bronco generations across the original 31 year run.

Got to see it in person at the Orlando auto show yesterday, and love it.  Unfortunately they wouldn't open the door for anyone for some reason (she gave the reason of it being pre-production).  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer.  In the meantime, here are some photos:

dg4s7PG.jpg

ZImSZS4.jpg

F9qxPzj.jpg

HQCf3Gd.jpg

X1Hm83P.jpg

DJ9TRvU.jpg

fxjvCIu.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, probowler said:

I actually love that, it just needs a special slantback styled top to go with it.

bronco-jpg.23315

That classic paint job and those classic bright slotted wheels will never cut it today...has to be some shade of gray with black wheels to be cool to this crowd.

Actually I really like that - paint and classic slotted bright wheels...I'm old school, no apologies.

Edited by Kev-Mo

• 2 weeks later...

28 Bronco Sport are running in Brazil with registration plates indicating they should arrive to dealers here sooner than expected.

The funny thing is that there seem to be 3 different versions with the 2.0L engine (apparently no 1.5L here): Wildtrack, Black Diamond and Big Bend... A bit different from North America

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqi-ltHw6W/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=CBE67D35-98B0-4AA3-95B7-98A869C22926

23 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Haven't seen this posted here yet but Bronco Nation and Bronco6g both confirmed with Ford about a limited edition 22MY Heritage Package. 

I'm assuming here but... white accents, Bronco script on the sides, interior throwback details... what else?

Probably special wheels too. The usual appearance package type stuff most likely. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Bronco sport has $500 in incentives now. Surprised to see that this early, but of course that’s about as low an incentive you’ll find.

Based on what I'm seeing on Bronco/Bronco Sport forums they're still selling every one available at MSRP so that was probably planned from day one.

25 minutes ago, akirby said:

Based on what I'm seeing on Bronco/Bronco Sport forums they're still selling every one available at MSRP so that was probably planned from day one.

Yeah I agree, everyone wants to think they are getting a deal. $500 will make customers feel that way even though it’s really insignificant compared to the total price. Also prices went up $160 recently so it’s really only a $340 discount from the original msrp.

15 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Yeah I agree, everyone wants to think they are getting a deal. $500 will make customers feel that way even though it’s really insignificant compared to the total price. Also prices went up $160 recently so it’s really only a $340 discount from the original msrp.

Yep.  I never understood people who only look at rebates and discounts to determine if it's a good price.   My 2018 F150 XLT came with a $10K discount off MSRP - $6K in rebates plus package savings and the normal dealer discount.   Was that a bargain?  No, it was a normal price for that vehicle in that market at the time.

I don't think some people understand that mfrs set MSRP with rebates and discounts in mind.   Somebody once said they would never pay MSRP for a vehicle, so I asked them what they thought about 2 vehicles that were essentially the same:    one with a MSRP of $40K and no rebates vs. one with a MSRP of $47K with $5K rebates.   Of course they thought the one with $5K rebates was a better deal even though it was actually $2K more than the other one.  Probably the same people who think 10 for $10 is cheaper than $0.75 each.

4 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Haven't seen this posted here yet but Bronco Nation and Bronco6g both confirmed with Ford about a limited edition 22MY Heritage Package. 

I'm assuming here but... white accents, Bronco script on the sides, interior throwback details... what else?

3 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Probably special wheels too. The usual appearance package type stuff most likely. 

I've been confirming it here since late Summer. Officially slipped from MY21 to MY22 in November. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I've been confirming it here since late Summer. Officially slipped from MY21 to MY22 in November. 

You're right and sorry if that was a misleading statement. It was meant to be... "the masses now know about this, maybe more information is coming shortly?"  Was hoping someone like yourself with inside knowledge would be able to divulge into what exactly we could see in the Heritage now that Ford has tipped off the 6G and Bronco Nation forums.