Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

20 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

I am taking my current 15 Explorer in to be serviced this Thursday. I plan on having them do an evaluation of the vehicle. I originally wanted to go with them as we have our fleet account with them and have literally bought dozens of vehicles through them over the years. They weren't willing to budge at all on price. I'm hoping they can make up some ground on the trade value. Regardless, I already looked at the KBB value, instant cash offer and have other dealers in my area calling wanting to buy it. Hopefully I can work something out and get it in writing. I'm not familiar with the term "ARV" which the mass dealer has on their website. Is this value known to be below the average trade in value for vehicles? 

Your idea of a fleet account and Ford's idea may be different,,,

https://www.fleet.ford.com/get-started/eligibility-documentation/#commercial

HRG

25 minutes ago, akirby said:

All ordering is now open, not just fleet.  Do you have a fleet code?

Yes. Sorry if this is confusing as I probably didn't explain this as best as I could have. I work for a family owned company (my family). The entire company is Ford and we have a fleet account with Ford. Despite the reservation for the Bronco being under my name, the company is paying for it and it will be a company car. When I visited my local dealer who we get a majority of our fleet vehicles through they told me there was nothing in the system yet for the Bronco. (this was months ago). 

Ordered mine today!  Cactus Gray Big Bend with 2.7 Ecoboost. Probably be a while before I see mine...

Online Photos make Cactus Gray look light blue.  My Dealer had a Bronco Sport and Ranger in Cactus Gray.  That sealed the deal on my color Choice. 

Bronco.jpg

Edited by danglin
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, danglin said:

Ordered mine today!  Cactus Gray Big Bend with 2.7 Ecoboost. Probably be a while before I see mine...

Online Photos make Cactus Gray look light blue.  My Dealer had a Bronco Sport and Ranger in Cactus Gray.  That sealed the deal on my color Choice. 

I'll have 4 door version of that!

• Like 1

Placed my order today:

Outer Banks 4 Door

Velocity Blue

2.7L

Advanced 4x4

“Towing capability”

Black painted modular hardtop

Lux package

Roast/black leather

I changed my mind again, was leaning Big Bend, but decided to order the options I wanted all along.  

Edited by 02MustangGT
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 02MustangGT said:

Placed my order today:

Outer Banks 4 Door

Velocity Blue

2.7L

Advanced 4x4

“Towing capability”

Black painted modular hardtop

Lux package

Roast/black leather

I changed my mind again, was leaning Big Bend, but decided to order the options I wanted all along.  

I didn't think any hard tops were avail barring the MIC...?

1 minute ago, PREMiERdrum said:

The Shadow Black modular tops are available to order now, they're just late availability. Planned to be available for builds around September. Still MY 21 vehicles.

Correct.  Unless the conversion rate is ~50%, my order will be a 2022 model anyway.  Not concerned either way.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

The Shadow Black modular tops are available to order now, they're just late availability. Planned to be available for builds around September. Still MY 21 vehicles.

theres quite a bit in that late availability column....

11 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Considering some of the alternatives that were considered, I'm thrilled that production is still set to kick off in just a few months. ?

I saw the late availability list and had a serious WTH? moment...four that stuck out were 2.7, 2 door, Sasquatch and Hardtop...I mean seriously.....that embraces a LOT...that pretty much defines slim pickings ( at least initially, it even checks 3 boxes for the Wildtrak alone )

Edited by Deanh

Just now, Deanh said:

I saw the late availability list and had a serious WTH? moment...four that stuck out were 2.7, 2 door Sasquatch and Hardtop...I mean seriously.....that embraces a LOT...that pretty much defines slim pickings ( at least initially, it even checks 3 boxes for the Wildtrak alone )

You're conflating!

2.7L, Sasquatch package, Wildtrak trim, and a few others are capacity constrained, not late availability. They will be building them, they just don't expect to have enough components to meet demand.

Shadow Black modular hard tops and all Dual Top options are late availability and will be available in or around September.

Mansquatch, body-color hardtops, and the heritage package aren't available until MY22 kicks off in December.