Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

8 hours ago, Harley Lover said:

Is this version/color combo/grill something that was only shown at the intro, or is it actually available? I really like the white accents. This isn't for now, but 'future' reference:

ed8e9e98-9256-4e8d-8878-68fd3feb69b8-Ant

As of right now, intro only.

But, I'd imagine that it is largely what the '22 MY Heritage package will wind up being.

----

Here's pics of Velocity Blue finally (vs. Lightning Blue too)

2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue.jpg

2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue 1.jpg

Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 3.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

As of right now, intro only.

But, I'd imagine that it is largely what the '22 MY Heritage package will wind up being.

----

Here's pics of Velocity Blue finally (vs. Lightning Blue too)

2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue.jpg

2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue 1.jpg

Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 3.jpg

Where does anti-matter blue fit in?  Is it another shade darker than lightning blue?  Different lighting can play tricks on the eye.  Thanks for posting the side by side comparison.

7 hours ago, slemke said:

Where does anti-matter blue fit in?  Is it another shade darker than lightning blue?  Different lighting can play tricks on the eye.  Thanks for posting the side by side comparison.

Antimatter Blue is far darker than these... it can appear black until light hits it, showing the blue metallic flakes. It seems like a more metallicized version of Ford's old Dark Ink Blue paint from the 07-09 time frame.

22 hours ago, Harley Lover said:

Is this version/color combo/grill something that was only shown at the intro, or is it actually available? I really like the white accents. This isn't for now, but 'future' reference:

One of the things I really like about this bronco is all the red accents. The red outline on “BRONCO” in the grille looks cool and would look just as good on a black grille too. The interior has some nice red accents too.

12 hours ago, slemke said:

A shade would be generous.  It's basically "bluish black"....

Good look at how the antimatter blue looks. Big Bend Model : FordBronco

Antimatter Blue Bronco Preproduction First Look! 4 Door Big Bend Model |  Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Broncos of Insta on Instagram: “Our best look at Antimatter Blue in the  sunlight. FOLLOW @broncosofinsta for more Broncos Via Bron… in 2020 | Ford  bronco, Ford suv, Broncos

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

One of the things I really like about this bronco is all the red accents. The red outline on “BRONCO” in the grille looks cool and would look just as good on a black grille too. The interior has some nice red accents too.

Agreed.  It had red accents inside too - love details like that.  I anticipate making some upgrades like this as they come available (and/or doing some things myself).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Antimatter Blue is far darker than these... it can appear black until light hits it, showing the blue metallic flakes. It seems like a more metallicized version of Ford's old Dark Ink Blue paint from the 07-09 time frame.

Thanks.  We had a dark ink blue edge.  It was as close to black as we could find at the time in 09 with the options my wife wanted.

My daughters noticed a pink metallic Jeep Wrangler.  That’s the color they want.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2021 at 10:11 AM, Harley Lover said:

love this combo barring the white door handles. Would be my chice currently...but theres a color in Fords 2021 color brochure that would be awesome...Dark Matter Gray.....its a gray version of Antimatter Blue...almoset looks black until light hits it...stunning.

5 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Well, I was able to convert to an order, but apparently the order system doesn't have the Lux package in it right now, so I'll have to monitor that and check back in before March to make sure that option gets checked.

That’s interesting, I converted my Outer Banks with Lux and “Lux Package” was listed in the confirmation email from Ford.  I don’t have the DORA yet, should have it this week and will be looking it over closely.  Maybe Lux is not currently selectable for only certain trims?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

That’s interesting, I converted my Outer Banks with Lux and “Lux Package” was listed in the confirmation email from Ford.  I don’t have the DORA yet, should have it this week and will be looking it over closely.  Maybe Lux is not currently selectable for only certain trims?

cool, keep me posted...I have hunch DORAS may be some time away though....not exactly confident in how Ford has handled this roll out at  all....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02MustangGT said:

My Wildtrak also lists "Wildtrak with Lux Package"  on my order summary. Dealer said they will call to look over the DORA when they get it. The summary is missing options some free standing options though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That sucks, but it happens; Ford has most likely already picked those out of the tow lot and they will be on their way to the crusher in the morning. No way they want a preproduction vehicle that is being lusted after sitting in a tow lot burnt out or not. Hopefully they were just media/promo demos and didn't have engineering or calibration equipment inside. That could be close to million dollars+ if they did.

1 minute ago, jasonj80 said:

That sucks, but it happens; Ford has most likely already picked those out of the tow lot and they will be on their way to the crusher in the morning. No way they want a preproduction vehicle that is being lusted after sitting in a tow lot burnt out or not. Hopefully they were just media/promo demos and didn't have engineering or calibration equipment inside. That could be close to million dollars+ if they did.

Probably show cars if I had to guess, though not sure how many auto shows are going on right now. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Deanh said:

cool, keep me posted...I have hunch DORAS may be some time away though....not exactly confident in how Ford has handled this roll out at  all....

I received the DORA from my dealer this morning.  Everything is accurate, it even indicates the painted modular hardtop is late availability.  

• Like 1