Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?-our-bronco-order-stats-after-1k-submissions.12167/#post-441451

^ First 1000 reservations input into Bronco6g's tracking system. Obviously take it with a grain of salt as only die hards frequent forums like these and take the time to fill the information out. Regardless, the LUX, Badlands and sasquatch percentages surprised me. $50k+ Broncos for everyone.

2 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?-our-bronco-order-stats-after-1k-submissions.12167/#post-441451

^ First 1000 reservations input into Bronco6g's tracking system. Obviously take it with a grain of salt as only die hards frequent forums like these and take the time to fill the information out. Regardless, the LUX, Badlands and sasquatch percentages surprised me. $50k+ Broncos for everyone.

I don't think the numbers are overly surprising for a few reasons.

As you point out, for one, its an enthusiast site, their preferences will be to add goodies.

Another is early buyers tend to be higher optioned as well - especially with reservations - with other trims filling out once they're on lots, as "lot" buyers are more likely to buy whatever the dealer stocks, which usually is mid level with a sprinkling of high and low.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:41 PM, jcartwright99 said:

I figure Ford Performance will offer a tune that doesn't void the warranty in a year or so. I bet other tuners will sooner but those void warranty.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:39 PM, Deanh said:

you would think with it being basically exactly the same engine as the Ranger it would work as is, the only question would be it being compatible with the Broncos more advanced 4x4 system maybe?...and seriously I don't have a clue...but that hp and torque bump would inject some serious smiles regarding a stick, or auto Bronco with  the 2.3...

I'm assuming power pack calibration is Ford's way of saying tune

1840740994_2021BroncoAccessoriesList5.thumb.jpg.1773dca26b43e516c25007460e46828e.jpg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

1840740994_2021BroncoAccessoriesList5.thumb.jpg.1773dca26b43e516c25007460e46828e.jpg

5.38s and a tuned 2.7?  Bronco drifting edition ?

Has Ford performance offered a tune for the 2.7eb before?  Maybe they will add one for the 3.0 and 3.5 as well.

9 hours ago, slemke said:

5.38s and a tuned 2.7?  Bronco drifting edition ?

Has Ford performance offered a tune for the 2.7eb before?  Maybe they will add one for the 3.0 and 3.5 as well.

When I first saw this I did a quick google search and was unable to find anything offered by Ford Performance. I am anxious to see the price and what kind of performance increase it gives. Ford offers the 2.3 tune for the Ranger which nets you an extra 45 HP and 60-lb-ft of torque. The price is ~$825 from a dealer. Based on this, a Ford tune for the 2.7 should easily get the Ford Bronco over 350 HP and 450 lb-ft of torque. Depending on how Ford goes about it, those numbers could be very conservative as well.

13 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Any reason why I can't find a Bronco Sport Badlands? Friend is looking to replace his 11 year old Escape and wants check out a Badlands. I can't seem to find anything but 3 cylinder versions.

commodity issues...the only badlands right now are those designated for Service loaners....

13 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Any reason why I can't find a Bronco Sport Badlands? Friend is looking to replace his 11 year old Escape and wants check out a Badlands. I can't seem to find anything but 3 cylinder versions.

Where are you looking?  Not saying all of these are sitting on the lots, but the first one shown has a build date of 12/18 on the window sticker, so it may be there by now.

HRG

BS Badlands.JPG

14 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

you just made my day....the factory, wonder if they are Mountune?...they did the flash for the Fiesta ST's....and the difference wes awesome…

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I was just checking that out, looks like it has some of the details of this on it

2021 Ford Bronco | GearMoose

I think really it's going to be that with a different grille and the 4 slot wheels.

The way the 4 slots don't line up with the 6 bolt pattern on the spare is killing my OCD. Looks like on vehicle the lugs are covered, though.

There's also a debate as to whether it says FORD or BRONCO.  With us only being able to see a corner of the letter to the right of the camera, it could go either way for me right now.

And one guy over there thinks it doesn't have a white roof, but I pointed out that with the roof shortage as it is, they're likely just using a MIC one for testing, as the white one would be the same, just painted, whereas the wheels (which I think will be white, they look spray painted black) and grille would need to be the "real" ones for testing cooling/ventilation/etc.

1 minute ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Yes, and as of Saturday none of those 5 were on dealer lots. He will probably call dealers this week sometime and check back. 

3 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

Yes, and as of Saturday none of those 5 were on dealer lots. He will probably call dealers this week sometime and check back. 

yep..that website is a bloody nightmare...I recall several phone calls inquiring on Rangers...we were showing 39 in stock...……...WE HAD 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Deanh said:

yep..that website is a bloody nightmare...I recall several phone calls inquiring on Rangers...we were showing 39 in stock...……...WE HAD 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive found a lot of dealers don't accurately show their inventory on their websites for whatever reason. There's one by me that has had a Ranger parked front and center on their lot for weeks but it has never showed up on their online inventory. 

36 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Ive found a lot of dealers don't accurately show their inventory on their websites for whatever reason. There's one by me that has had a Ranger parked front and center on their lot for weeks but it has never showed up on their online inventory. 

that's the actual dealer website...which isn't to do with the alternate website where you "check for availability" that porthole is on ford.com. The Dealer websites are every bit as bad...we have units advertised that are photographed LITERALLY next to the train car they came off....ie...they are still a week and a half away...to me that's dealers just being desperate....

2 minutes ago, Deanh said:

that's the actual dealer website...which isn't to do with the alternate website where you "check for availability" that porthole is on ford.com. The Dealer websites are every bit as bad...we have units advertised that are photographed LITERALLY next to the train car they came off....ie...they are still a week and a half away...to me that's dealers just being desperate....

Im talking about the dealer websites.... 

• Like 1