Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

11 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

Any reason why I can't find a Bronco Sport Badlands? Friend is looking to replace his 11 year old Escape and wants check out a Badlands. I can't seem to find anything but 3 cylinder versions.

We have a Carbonized Grey Badlands inbound  (shows as in dealer stock on shop.ford.com).   Due first week of March but,  as Deanh pointed out,  it is enrolled in the Courtesy Transportation Program.

17 hours ago, WillSD said:

We have a Carbonized Grey Badlands inbound  (shows as in dealer stock on shop.ford.com).   Due first week of March but,  as Deanh pointed out,  it is enrolled in the Courtesy Transportation Program.

well now I will have a personal hands on...I just ordered a loaded Badlands Sport for the wifey ( the big uns for me ) Ill keep everyone posted...smeaky on my behalf, was aiming for two full-size....but 20k in savings AND 0.9 for 60, plus shes an easy please....trigger pulled.

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deanh said:

well mow I will have a personal hands on...I just ordered a loaded Badlands Sport for the wifey ( the big uns for me ) Ill keep everyone posted...smeaky on my behalf, wwasm aiming for two full-size....but 20k in savings AND 0.9 for 60, plus shes an easy please....trigger pulled.

My Wife wants a Sport to replace her Escape, because it reminds her of her old 2010 and a Range Rover....go figure. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

My Wife wants a Sport to replace her Escape, because it reminds her of her old 2010 and a Range Rover....go figure. 

That club is growing... my mom is very close to pulling the trigger on a Sport to replace her 16 Escape. Same story, she loves her '16 Escape but still prefers the look of her '12.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Harley Lover said:

I hope you get it once it comes available. That's the same one that speaks to me, but not sure if I swing it ($).

hey, I may/ may not be  dreaming as well...although I intend to sell a property by years end...I gave up on inheritance...my Dad seems to have built up an immunity to the substances I slip in his Jack and Coke....and COVID is scared shitless of him... 

9 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Wow what a letdown that was. Everyone was hoping for the heritage edition or warthog and they show a race car instead? 

At this point, I've accepted that Ford doesn't actually build broncos that we can buy?

I do think it's cool we finally have a rally bronco using the mostly production body.

Ok, color me confused...several here have stated there will be Plan pricing on the Broncos...barring X plan. Well, Ive now ordered a few for customers via WBDO and you can click on said plan pricing. Anyone here familiar with what N/A means?...………..

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2021 at 12:31 PM, probowler said:

At this point, I've accepted that Ford doesn't actually build broncos that we can buy?

I do think it's cool we finally have a rally bronco using the mostly production body.

Ive accepted its impossible to get a straight friggen answer when a valid question is asked...…even the Reps are clueless

IneligibleProducts Jan 2021.pdf

37 minutes ago, Deanh said:

Ok, color me confused...several here have stated there will be Plan pricing on the Broncos...barring X plan. Well, Ive now ordered a few for customers via WBDO and you can click on said plan pricing. Anyone here familiar with what N/A means?...………..

The ineligible vehicles list has been updated, now dated Jan 2021.

HRG

IneligibleProducts Jan 2021.pdf

Bronco axz plan.JPG

Edited by HotRunrGuy
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Deanh said:

North America?

New Age?

Never Again?

Not Advertised?

Need Advice?

Am I getting close?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, akirby said:

I've seen a couple and didn't think they were "very small" unless you're comparing them to a Super Duty.

they have grown on me to the point Ive ordered one for the Ball and Chain, the full size will be for me. They ride and drive terrifically, size wize they seem fine, and the interior is refreshingly simple....almost throwback...dig em. And Im not the only one...they are moving as soon as they arrive...well done Ford.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Deanh said:

...they are moving as soon as they arrive...well done Ford.

At MSRP I presume.   So BS tops out around $38K with almost no incentives.   That's $5K more than the highest CR-V I could find (street prices).

Most expensive Tucson was $30K.

That's what I mean when I say it's a premium vehicle (in it's class).  Buyers are willing to pay more for it because it's unique.

• Like 3