Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, akirby said:

At MSRP I presume.   So BS tops out around $38K with almost no incentives.   That's $5K more than the highest CR-V I could find (street prices).

Most expensive Tucson was $30K.

That's what I mean when I say it's a premium vehicle (in it's class).  Buyers are willing to pay more for it because it's unique.

yep MSRP...but they DO have a $500 rebate with 0.9...and truth be told theres negligible spread between MSRP and invoice...

8 hours ago, bzcat said:

Bronco Sport is a little bigger than the OG Escape. It is not small by any means.

Bronco Sport 172.7″ L x 74.3″ W x 70.3-71.4″ H

CD2 Escape 173" L x 70.1" W x 69.1" H 

Jeeze just realized the 2013-2019 Escape is the CD1 platform...which is a bit confusing since the CD2 is based on a Mazda platform ?

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2021 at 6:49 PM, silvrsvt said:

That can be said of the entire Bronco lineup from what I've seen posted. Its only about $1000-1500

yep...the absolute maxed out Bronco hovers around 2k...Interesting though...theres some quoting they are buying  back of invoice...color me skeptical...VERY skeptical...theres absolutely no need for that type of desperation regarding selling them. To me, IF its factual reflects just bad managerial decision...then again, those stating that's their reality...are NOT driving them yet, so remains to be seen

23 hours ago, Deanh said:

yep...the absolute maxed out Bronco hovers around 2k...Interesting though...theres some quoting they are buying  back of invoice...color me skeptical...VERY skeptical...theres absolutely no need for that type of desperation regarding selling them. To me, IF its factual reflects just bad managerial decision...then again, those stating that's their reality...are NOT driving them yet, so remains to be seen

Yes sir. I am the Guinea pig on this forum. My reservation is with one of these mass dealers. They sent me their price breakdown when I placed my order. We will see what happens come this spring/summer. I'll keep you all updated. 

Edited by Dirty Bronco
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Deanh said:

Mine is MSRP, I'm wondering if these dealers are expecting to make $$$ on marked up options after sales? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, akirby said:

My guess is they believe it will get them more stock allocation down the road.

I mean, it *will* get them more allocation once stock units are available. I just can't for the life of me see how these mega offers like Granger are going to do anything but lose their asses. While the huge movement of 2021 and 2022 Broncos will certainly give them favorable allocation, that formula has a fixed ceiling that their anticipated volume has probably doubled many times over. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Yes sir. I am the Guinea pig on this forum. My reservation is with one of this mass dealers. They sent me their price breakdown when I placed my order. We will see what happens come this spring/summer. I'll keep you all updated. 

sincerely my fingers are crossed for you...and if so cudos, just be aware of back end shennanigans, which is usually a Dealers go to move when the front end isnt what it should be...

31 minutes ago, Deanh said:

sincerely my fingers are crossed for you...and if so cudos, just be aware of back end shennanigans, which is usually a Dealers go to move when the front end isnt what it should be...

Lucky for me I am 14/70 on their list. There are multiple people on the forums in front of me. So if anything goes sideways at least I will be able to plan for it. (hopefully)

• Like 1

I am seeing more and more people on the forums and on Facebook stating that their dealership is being told by Ford reps that anything with sasquatch will be MY22 minus the First Editions... So even if you had a super early Wildtrak reservation you won't see it till MY22. Seem like complete bologna to me but some people are hell bent on this being the case.

6 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

I am seeing more and more people on the forums and on Facebook stating that their dealership is being told by Ford reps that anything with sasquatch will be MY22 minus the First Editions... So even if you had a super early Wildtrak reservation you won't see it till MY22. Seem like complete bologna to me but some people are hell bent on this being the case.

Oh you must have seen my response of Facebook LOL

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2021 at 12:48 PM, Dirty Bronco said:

like I've stated numerous times...Fords release bulletins are like the difference between Celsius and Fahrenheit….double it and add thirty....I keep getting poo pooed for it but it seems to happen enough to be  stereotypical...

Looking like dealerships are starting to get their temporary "show room" units. Michigan dealerships have sign ups for people to come see them in person in March. Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio just got in a Wildtrak today that is apparently heading to a nearby metro park. Really hope Cleveland gets something in the next month. I'm considering making the long 8 hour haul to SuperCell East just to see one in person.

CC: @PREMiERdrum

2 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Looking like dealerships are starting to get their temporary "show room" units. Michigan dealerships have sign ups for people to come see them in person in March. Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio just got in a Wildtrak today that is apparently heading to a nearby metro park. Really hope Cleveland gets something in the next month. I'm considering making the long 8 hour haul to SuperCell East just to see one in person.

CC: @PREMiERdrum

Of all the days to be packed with meetings! That's literally 25 minutes down the road from me. If it will be there this weekend I'll head down to see it, I thought I saw somewhere that it was only there for the day. 

EDIT: The Bronco was only there thru lunch, then it was taken to a yet-to-be-disclosed location. 

Edited by PREMiERdrum

19 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Of all the days to be packed with meetings! That's literally 25 minutes down the road from me. If it will be there this weekend I'll head down to see it, I thought I saw somewhere that it was only there for the day. 

EDIT: The Bronco was only there thru lunch, then it was taken to a yet-to-be-disclosed location. 

Allegedly it’s Walnut woods metro park

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Allegedly it’s Walnut woods metro park

That's just down the road from Ricart so that makes sense. 

FWIW I worked with Rick Ricart on a few projects while I was still in the TV news business, but my experiences with their dealership have been less than stellar. My dad used to buy from there exclusively, but I've shopped there twice and won't be back. 

2 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

That's just down the road from Ricart so that makes sense. 

FWIW I worked with Rick Ricart on a few projects while I was still in the TV news business, but my experiences with their dealership have been less than stellar. My dad used to buy from there exclusively, but I've shopped there twice and won't be back. 

I talked to them about pricing and read reviews about their “lifetime warranty”. Apparently they fight you tooth and nail over any small claim. 

The local dealer in CLE who my family company has a fleet account with, who services all our vehicles, who my currrnt vehicle is from... wouldn’t give me any sort of deal on a Bronco. The salesman lied to my face multiple times and literally walked away from me mid conversation when I showed him proof that what he was telling me about dealer allocation and reservations was false. They won’t be getting any of my business moving forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Bronco said:

I talked to them about pricing and read reviews about their “lifetime warranty”. Apparently they fight you tooth and nail over any small claim. 

The local dealer in CLE who my family company has a fleet account with, who services all our vehicles, who my currrnt vehicle is from... wouldn’t give me any sort of deal on a Bronco. The salesman lied to my face multiple times and literally walked away from me mid conversation when I showed him proof that what he was telling me about dealer allocation and reservations was false. They won’t be getting any of my business moving forward.

I'm glad to have a cousin as the Sr GM of my local Ford store... it makes things SO much easier.

• Like 1