Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

6 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Just received confirmation of a 6/21 build date for my rig. Should have the VIN on Thursday. 

Congrats, I've got a super early reservation number but Wildtrak with Lux so might be a while; Hopefully sometime in Aug so I can enjoy the doors/top off this year. 

41 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Did you stick with MIC?

I did, I think black would have looked better but was nervous of the durability where the roof modules line up would get chipped/scratched over time from taking them on and off and putting them in the bags. 

10 hours ago, Dequindre said:

Is Ford rationing chips for Bronco production, or will the chip shortage cause a delay? 

Given the fact that the Mach E nor the Bronco Sport hasn't been affected by it, I'm going with that they are pooling resources where they can (the F-150 has been hit, but also the biggest volume product they have) that the Bronco production should have minimal impact from that but will be affected by other things. 

Edited by silvrsvt
  • Like 1

Man, I wish I could sign your Broncos or leave a little mark or something that would survive through paint, or even know which unit is which beyond whether or not it's a 3 door or 5. 

The least I can do is make sure I'm on the Bronco line and not the floor pan line on your build days and hope it doesn't come through on night shift. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/21/2021 at 7:30 AM, silvrsvt said:

Given the fact that the Mach E nor the Bronco Sport hasn't been affected by it, I'm going with that they are pooling resources where they can (the F-150 has been hit, but also the biggest volume product they have) that the Bronco production should have minimal impact from that but will be affected by other things. 

Of course the broncos are getting most of the microchips. Ford can’t fuck up this launch. It’s been a messed up year the bronco should be the bright spot for ford until they get this microchip bullshit resolved. 

9 minutes ago, Oacjay98 said:

Of course the broncos are getting most of the microchips. Ford can’t fuck up this launch. It’s been a messed up year the bronco should be the bright spot for ford until they get this microchip bullshit resolved. 

There's a rumor I heard today that they are shutting us down the first 2 weeks of May. I don't believe it, personally if nothing else because Bronco has already been delayed enough. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

There's a rumor I heard today that they are shutting us down the first 2 weeks of May. I don't believe it, personally if nothing else because Bronco has already been delayed enough. 

I agree and i believe they have sourced the microchips to MAP as A1 priority to ensure launch goes well. You guys are number 1 on the list of plant priority I’m sure.

• Like 1

Went to a local Ford dealership that had a couple Broncos on display (I’ll post photos of them later). Overall I’m very impressed with it. The biggest suprise I had was how tall it was and it was a very slight pain in the butt to get into vs what I’m used to. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Went to a local Ford dealership that had a couple Broncos on display (I’ll post photos of them later). Overall I’m very impressed with it. The biggest suprise I had was how tall it was and it was a very slight pain in the butt to get into vs what I’m used to. 

I saw on your post that you guys got 2 Sasquatches.  I find it annoying that they sent 2 Sasquatches to your area, and we got 2 regular ones - they should've mixed them up one regular and one Sasquatch per grouping.  Oh well.

9 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I saw on your post that you guys got 2 Sasquatches.  I find it annoying that they sent 2 Sasquatches to your area, and we got 2 regular ones - they should've mixed them up one regular and one Sasquatch per grouping.  Oh well.

Actually one was a badlands with 33s vs 35 on the Sasquatch

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2021 at 4:30 AM, silvrsvt said:

I think the Sport at least HAS been effected...the chips and the sunroof apparently...my order ( Feb 3rd ) was originally scheduled build Feb 10th...its now May 31....damn wheels and tires arrived before the car!

I've seen quite a few Sports on the road around here in CT.  I may get flamed for this, but I expected them to have a bit more "presence" in the flesh.  The ones I saw kinda blended in with most of the other CUVs out there even though it is a bit blockier.  They aren't unattractive by any means, just not as distinctive as I thought they would look in person.  Regardless, a very nice-looking vehicle from Ford.  I know the Big Bronco will satisfy the "presence" itch I apparently have.  lol

13 hours ago, Anthony said:

I've seen quite a few Sports on the road around here in CT.  I may get flamed for this, but I expected them to have a bit more "presence" in the flesh.  The ones I saw kinda blended in with most of the other CUVs out there even though it is a bit blockier.  They aren't unattractive by any means, just not as distinctive as I thought they would look in person.  Regardless, a very nice-looking vehicle from Ford.  I know the Big Bronco will satisfy the "presence" itch I apparently have.  lol

I haven't seen a Bronco Sport on the road yet but I'm not on the road as much as I used to be. It really takes a whole Model Year before there's enough inventory and sales before a new vehicle model starts to have any presence or recognition on the road.  

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I haven't seen a Bronco Sport on the road yet but I'm not on the road as much as I used to be. It really takes a whole Model Year before there's enough inventory and sales before a new vehicle model starts to have any presence or recognition on the road.  

I just saw one here the other day.  A Badlands, white with black roof.  Looked really nice.  It is about the 3rd different one I have seen here on the road.  They are easy to pick out.

• Like 1