Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

18 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Last we heard from PD is there are no plans for a hybrid Bronco Sport 

Of course we all know plans can chance so I guess anything is possible 

You'd think its a no brainer unless they need the parts for the Escape

9 minutes ago, sullynd said:

Yeah, sorry. What I meant was as they are built in the same plant if Maverick is hybrid then the components are there for BS too. 

Oh, right. That is a good point. Then there should be a Sport hybrid. There would be no excuse to not do it.

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Just got the email... boooo

2AD4C019-15FE-4DF8-8D68-DEF298A97F6A.jpeg

A 3 week delay.  Hopefully that is the last one and you get it before Summer is over.  At least it won’t be rushed down the line before leaving for 4th of July holiday.

14 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Just got the email... boooo

2AD4C019-15FE-4DF8-8D68-DEF298A97F6A.jpeg

fingers crossed that's the last delay...Im not convinced...my Bronco Sport has bounced around more than  Bo Dereks chest running on the beach in 10

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Deanh said:

fingers crossed that's the last delay...I'm not convinced...my Bronco Sport has bounced around more than  Bo Derek's chest running on the beach in 10

Too funny! For those of us old enough... "10" was pretty controversial at the time but so funny and with such great talents. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Bronco pinball has started for me...now my production date is the week of July 5th....

They have to be toying with commodities around the 2.7, that's the only big difference between our builds and my date has never changed from 6/20. 

20 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Bronco pinball has started for me...now my production date is the week of July 5th....

My Sport is the same...from order date of Feb1 to apparent ( cough cough ) date of June 7....wonder if they've seen some of my posted gripes stating etas are like Celsius and Fahrenheit….double it and add 30......vengeful buggers!

4 hours ago, Bellanca said:

Any news on the 22? I opted to forego the 21 but it’s looking like that run is going to be an extremely short model year; we’re almost into the second half of the year…

Production is supposed to start in December, and a few new colors is all about it. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Production is supposed to start in December, and a few new colors is all about it. 

I posted the 2021/2022MY Bronco Sport production timetable earlier this morning.

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71120-2022-bronco-sport-production-information/

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the production timetable for the 2021/2022MY Bronco Sport.

• 07/02/2021 - 2021MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 08/12/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 10/29/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date

• 08/30/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/23/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/01/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date 

2 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Today is a good day! July 19th build date. As a resident of northern Ohio I am thrilled to see I’ll get some sunshine time in with my Bronco before the weather turns.

CDDBD145-1729-4C0C-8C9F-A65CBB2A035D.jpeg

Woohoo! Congrats! I got the same build week email today. What really sucks is my first work trip in almost 2 years is scheduled the last week of July and first week of August. Which means that it will probably be delivered to the dealer when I’m away. Shouldn’t take but a week to make it down Michigan avenue to my dealer. 

Edited by jasonj80
  • Thanks 1