Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Woohoo!! Just got the email!!!:happyfeet:

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco BIG BEND 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of July 26, 2021.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Clinton Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.  We have included your vehicle identification number (VIN) for your reference: 1FMDE5AP7MLA77606.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Eh, depends on the railroad. 

And whether it takes the scenic route.  A friend of mine ordered a Fusion.  It was comical getting the updated location updates.  It took a tour of the western US and 2 months to be delivered.

My F150 on the other hand took 1-2 days to get from Norfolk to Raleigh.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

I got my SHO from Chicago to Maryland in 3-4 days. It was like Amazon was delivering it ? 

You need to drive faster. ?  That’s probably a record if a train was involved.

with something like the Bronco, I’m a little surprised you can’t take factory delivery.  My guess is it is prohibited by franchise agreements.

On 5/28/2021 at 5:33 AM, silvrsvt said:

Congrats guy!

In other news...looks like the Bronco Raptor name was just BS...check out the camo! LOL

Just a footnote,
The  “Raptor” engineering/powertrain module development grouped Bronco, Ranger and Everest projects to enable viability. It matters not, each program benefits because of thoughtful intervention at the right time. 

I like the warthog name because it suits the vehicle brilliantly and more importantly, none of it’s competitors would have never considered using it.

Edited by jpd80

20 hours ago, slemke said:

with something like the Bronco, I’m a little surprised you can’t take factory delivery.  My guess is it is prohibited by franchise agreements.

Does any US built car or truck besides the Corvette [through their museum] offer a 'factory delivery' option? 

46 minutes ago, Donaldo said:

Does any US built car or truck besides the Corvette [through their museum] offer a 'factory delivery' option? 

Kind of. Customers who purchase new or lease BMW's U.S. built SAV models (X3, X4, X5, X6, and X7) have the option of taking delivery at the BMW Performance center in Greer, South Carolina adjacent to the assembly facility (Plant Spartanburg). It's called Performance Center Delivery or PCD. However, BMW models built outside the U.S are also eligible for PCD, of course for those vehicles it isn't a true 'factory delivery' program as it is for the U.S. built BMWs. BMW Performance Driving School | Delivery Program FAQ (bmwperformancecenter.com)