Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Hope some of you folks get your Bronco soon. This feels like this has been the most anticipated and long drawn out launch (for a lot of reasons) in recent memory. Can't wait to sit in one and determine if this will be my next vehicle.

Maybe...just maybe BG6 will brighten up instead of being full of complaints

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

There is an old saying-People aren't happy unless they are bitching about something.

Maybe it will weed out some of the trolls on the various facebook groups though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

There is an old saying-People aren't happy unless they are bitching about something.

Maybe it will weed out some of the trolls on the various facebook groups though.

Now everyone can just go back to bitching about the lack of a V8. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Hope some of you folks get your Bronco soon. This feels like this has been the most anticipated and long drawn out launch (for a lot of reasons) in recent memory. Can't wait to sit in one and determine if this will be my next vehicle.

I got my actual scheduled build day of July 22 so hopefully I'll have it by the end of July!

It feels like  those b****ing don't even have a Bronco on order. Someone has 0 posts, gets everyone going on a made up detail about delays or delivery.

30 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

I got my actual scheduled build day of July 22 so hopefully I'll have it by the end of July!

Not that quick! Once it's built it has to be released for shipping and loaded on a rail car. Once it actually leaves the plant, the average in transit time is 14 days for delivery to the dealership. 

5 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Not that quick! Once it's built it has to be released for shipping and loaded on a rail car. Once it actually leaves the plant, the average in transit time is 14 days for delivery to the dealership. 

My dealer is only about 12 miles from the plant :) Should be there in 2-4 days. 

30 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

I got my SHO in 3-4 days back in 2013 from Chicago to Maryland.

4 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I can't imagine knowing how close the factory is from my dealer and still having to pay that huge destination fee. ?

I know but it could be worse, I could have gotten it at Demmer that is across from the plant; $1495 and it is driven across the street. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

I know but it could be worse, I could have gotten it at Demmer that is across from the plant; $1495 and it is driven across the street. 

There's easily 15 dealers within a 30 minute drive of this spot I'm standing on the line right now. 

Crest Ford in Flat Rock is the same way. One of their driveways is on the same road as the plant. Gorno Ford isn't super far away and there's 2 more dealers within a 15 minute drive from that plant. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

There's easily 15 dealers within a 30 minute drive of this spot I'm standing on the line right now. 

Crest Ford in Flat Rock is the same way. One of their driveways is on the same road as the plant. Gorno Ford isn't super far away and there's 2 more dealers within a 15 minute drive from that plant. 

Blackwell and Bill Brown aren't very far away. Blackwell is fairly small, but I bet Bill Brown got a large allocation. I know Mullinax down here is waiting for 18 Broncos to arrive. That does seem unbelievable that shipping cost is same whether it goes few miles to Livonia or 1200 miles to Orlando. 

25 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I used to love Crest before it was Crest, went from of the best service departments to one of the worst. At least with the Mustangs they need to get moved across Vreeland before they are shipped back across Gibraltar. 

Back in the day dealers could go to the plant to pickup cars but that got killed in the 90's. I'd pick it up myself to save the $1500 in fees if they let me.

2 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

I used to love Crest before it was Crest, went from of the best service departments to one of the worst. At least with the Mustangs they need to get moved across Vreeland before they are shipped back across Gibraltar. 

Back in the day dealers could go to the plant to pickup cars but that got killed in the 90's. I'd pick it up myself to save the $1500 in fees if they let me.

There's a lot on International drive that holds Mustangs as well. You can see the railroad tracks that service that lot along Hall Rd. 

I'm not enamored with Crest Ford's service department either. I mostly go there out of convenience because I live about a mile away from there. Come to think of it there's not many stellar dealer service departments near me IMO. Taylor is probably the best. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

5 hours ago, jasonj80 said:

D & D is averaged across the whole country...that wont change....if you had it based on distance imagine the uproar let alone Ford having to print different MSRPS and invoices dependent on final destination...now, to put this in perspective...how have they handled something as relatively simple as online reservations ?, and product releases?....ahem....best to keep everything as simple as possible... 

• Like 1