Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

D & D is averaged across the whole country...that wont change....if you had it based on distance imagine the uproar let alone Ford having to print different MSRPS and invoices dependent on final destination...now, to put this in perspective...how have they handled something as relatively simple as online reservations ?, and product releases?....ahem....best to keep everything as simple as possible... 

As a good American I get to be angry when it screws me personally and want the rules to change to benefit me personally. Now when I was going to get my MACH-E and it was getting shipped all the way to Michigan those costs should be spread across everyone. :) ? 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Of course, but they hardly ever show body shop workers in these videos. Usually it's just a couple of quick snippets of robots doing their thing. 

Fuzzy -They're still requiring you to wear a mask at the office?  

Gosh - just let people get back to work already!

44 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Yep, and it sounds like it won't end any time soon. The Union is pushing it. 

If enough of the workforce is vaccinated then surely they can drop mask wearing,

infections and deaths are down to low rates now……

19 minutes ago, jpd80 said:

If enough of the workforce is vaccinated then surely they can drop mask wearing,

infections and deaths are down to low rates now……

It doesn't sound like they care about that. They released a statement to the papers last week that indicated they’re pretty much keeping the mask mandate indefinitely. 

14 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Just in - mine is being built next Thursday!

awesome...just hope  it doesn't suffer the same fate as a lot of inventory...built then held awaiting a friggen CHIP!...and that's not as Eric Estrada reference...

19 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

@fuzzymoomoo if you ever show up in one of these you’ll be sure to tell us right? Love this behind the scenes stuff. Hope we get more of it.

Congratulations to all MAP workers.  You're the very heart for the return of the iconic Ford Bronco. 

Thank you, and sincerely wishing great success to all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

awesome...just hope  it doesn't suffer the same fate as a lot of inventory...built then held awaiting a friggen CHIP!...and that's not as Eric Estrada reference...

I know, right? As hard as it is to believe, semiconductors are one of the few things in the Bronco supply chain that *aren't* in short supply!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I know, right? As hard as it is to believe, semiconductors are one of the few things in the Bronco supply chain that *aren't* in short supply!

Happy for you brother...its strange to me how some models seem immune whilst others aren't...I heard they were trying to funnel as many chips as possible to the F150...meanwhile my Wifes Sport, ordered Feb 1st is finally built and sitting on hold at the factory for the bloody chip!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

Edited by Deanh

8 minutes ago, jasonj80 said:

I never thought I would say this, but here goes. I’m really jealous of someone that is in Ohio. Congratulations!!!

First time for everything, brother! She's expected to arrive in about 3 weeks, so if you make the trek into enemy territory I'll gladly treat you to a ride and tour of local breweries. Standing offer!

• Thanks 1

There’s a new energy in Ford’s products and buyers are loving new products like Bronco Sport,

now the Bronco and soon the  Maverick will arrive as well. It’s a good time to be a Ford fan……

Edited by jpd80

10 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

First time for everything, brother! She's expected to arrive in about 3 weeks, so if you make the trek into enemy territory I'll gladly treat you to a ride and tour of local breweries. Standing offer!

If I'm down that way soon I will take you up on that offer! Unfortunately my next trip is looking to be to Texas at the end of July / Aug which is about the time my Bronco should show up at the dealer. So I'll be roasting and unhappy knowing my bronco is at the dealer and I'm working and can't pick it up.

4 hours ago, jpd80 said:

There’s a new energy in Ford’s products and buyers are loving new products like Bronco Sport,

now the Bronco and soon the  Maverick will arrive as well. It’s a good time to be a Ford fan……

Ford has really done a nice job building "lifestyle" vehicles like the Bronco, Bronco Sport, Maverick, F150 Powerboost, and even Mach E. There is a demand for active lifestyle vehicles, especially after Covid, and Ford is right on the money. 

While GM comes out with one Generic CUV after another like Blazer and Trailblazer, Ford is killing it with exciting new Active vehicles that many want. No wonder Ford has preorders up the kazoo. 

Nice problem to have.....trying to meet demand. Report out yesterday that many Ford vehicles are selling $3,000+ over sticker. I realize that has mostly to do with scarcity, but even in normal times Bronco lineup along with Mach E and Powerboost would need little in incentives to move them.

• Like 1

And now you see why Ford diverted resources to these new vehicles.  They’re in high demand (or anticipated to be), customers love them, rebates are low or non existent and transaction prices are high.

Compare that with generic cars in a sea of other generic cars and crossovers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akirby said:

And now you see why Ford diverted resources to these new vehicles.  They’re in high demand (or anticipated to be), customers love them, rebates are low or non existent and transaction prices are high.

Compare that with generic cars in a sea of other generic cars and crossovers.

...and the conquest rates are through the roof.