Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

4 minutes ago, akirby said:

Perhaps even more important than the other things.

From what I was told the Bronco Sport and Bronco conquest rates rival those of the Flex that they always touted as the brand's highest, but scaled up to models with a dramatically higher volume. Maverick very well could outperform both of them. 

11 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

From what I was told the Bronco Sport and Bronco conquest rates rival those of the Flex that they always touted as the brand's highest, but scaled up to models with a dramatically higher volume. Maverick very well could outperform both of them. 

Ive heard 60% conquests on the Bronco Sport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I do wish they'd have found room for another Flex.  Maybe a flexible BEV platform will make that possible, but I'm not holding my breath.  lol

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2021 at 5:33 PM, PREMiERdrum said:

Just in - mine is being built next Thursday!

my update...I guess it will be sitting for 3 months weathering...its built waiting for the chip...new ETA...Sept 19....anyone wonder when I chuckle at Ford delivery dates...repeat...ordered Feb 1 !

Sep-19-2021 Micro Chip At Plant On Hold

On 6/18/2021 at 4:28 AM, rmc523 said:

I do wish they'd have found room for another Flex.  Maybe a flexible BEV platform will make that possible, but I'm not holding my breath.  lol

IMO, an opportunity was missed to twin the development of CD6 Edge/ Flex /Nautilus/MKT-Town Car, basically low rider utilities and near cars.

But of course, this is not 2016, it’s  now late in the day for new ICEs, even hybrid /PHEVs, especially when Ford’s new BEVs are almost here

• Like 1

This video is already one month old but it's one of my favourite reviews of the Bronco Sport in muddy and steep Brazilian terrain. One may skip the first 22min of the video as it is just a presentation. In the following 10min, an on-raod analysis; and finally some real life off-road.

Although you can turn English subtitles on, it will only give you an idea... Bronco Sport may appear as Globo Esporte; Compass may become "purchase" or "shopping" (compras).

Anyway, there are some interesting situations in the last 10 minutes, where the BS is tested to its limits in a more tropical environment.

The reviewer was impressed, as was the case of anyone here who got their hands on the steering wheel. Only letdowns mentioned are price and brand perception.

Edited by passis

1 hour ago, Broncofan7 said:

Apparently it's a sort-of Bronco Week, so Happy Bronco Week and here's a link for a new video to watch:

Hands On | Is The New 2021 Ford Bronco Worth The Wait? Bronco Week Ep.1 - YouTube

BIG media event in Austin all week. We'll see snip-its like this over the next several days. I believe full reviews are embargoed until next Monday when they'll likely highlight the first customer deliveries taking place. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

BIG media event in Austin all week. We'll see snip-its like this over the next several days. I believe full reviews are embargoed until next Monday when they'll likely highlight the first customer deliveries taking place. 

Isn't your Big Bend going down the line today? Bet the anticipation is killing you. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and you get it before the 4th of July weekend.

49 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Isn't your Big Bend going down the line today? Bet the anticipation is killing you. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and you get it before the 4th of July weekend.

She comes off of Final Assembly this Thursday! If all goes as expected, it should be released to shipping Friday and arrive here by the end of next week. ? Hard to believe we're finally here!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

She comes off of Final Assembly this Thursday! If all goes as expected, it should be released to shipping Friday and arrive here by the end of next week. ? Hard to believe we're finally here!

fingers crossed for you brother....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

57 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Thank you for all the info! Good luck with your Bronco!

3 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Finally saw a wildtrak at my local dealer. Man it was nice. I’d like to see a non Sasquatch version though as I think it will be plenty big.

I might be in the minority, but since I would likely drive more on the road vs off I think a non Sasquatch would be a nicer vehicle for cruising down the highway and probably better MPG as well.

59 minutes ago, 2005Explorer said:

I might be in the minority, but since I would likely drive more on the road vs off I think a non Sasquatch would be a nicer vehicle for cruising down the highway and probably better MPG as well.

Sasquatch models are 17/17

9 hours ago, 2005Explorer said:

12 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Finally saw a wildtrak at my local dealer. Man it was nice. I’d like to see a non Sasquatch version though as I think it will be plenty big.

I went with the non SAS because of that. Plus the extra $5K for it was kind of a turn off.

I might upgrade to 33s down the road if I got new wheels. 

37 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

So will we see the Stellantis announce the Hellcat Wrangler on Monday to steal some of the Bronco thunder? 

Jeeps Instagram/Twitter revealed this photo yesterday. The current departure angle is 40.4... so this must be a hint towards the larger tire that is rumored to be coming to the Rubicon trim.

Source: https://moparinsiders.com/caught-2022-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon-with-bigger-tire-offering/

Most Wrangler fans bash the Bronco any chance they get... but all Ford has done is make Stellantis step up their game. Competition is good!

image.png.20f71d7e95605cdf3d9dbb2416be8d52.png

On 6/17/2021 at 11:43 AM, PREMiERdrum said:

I think the 2022 lightning could be the top seller

5 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

So will we see the Stellantis announce the Hellcat Wrangler on Monday to steal some of the Bronco thunder? 

that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest...its FCAs go too to draw attn to itself and chest bump....put the BIGGEST DAMN ENGINE in the model one possibly can...its the "oh shit, what do we do to counter this brands model...…"....BRING OUT THE HEMI!

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1