Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

56 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

A bit of a mess over a B6G, to be honest. 

In better news, my rig hit the trim shop at 7:15 last night and comes off of final today. Looks like she'll be here next week. 

good for you my friend...me...my order just went from an ETA of Sept 17 to NA. Im wondering if that's a good or bad thing....maybe they discovered some available chips....OR...its flipping to a 2022??? arg! ( I swear theres someone at the Factory stating "this is that bugger that states our ETAs are bogus....lol )

Edited by Deanh
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

In better news, my rig hit the trim shop at 7:15 last night and comes off of final today. Looks like she'll be here next week. 

Saw this on Facebook. It gives me hope that things will follow suit like they did with multiple people on the forums and my build will actually get pulled forward from the 8/2 stable. I have plenty of deadly sins though so fingers are crossed.

image.png.5dc4e659ff057867c85630ac54ad1830.png

2 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I like B6G for the info it's had over the years, and for a while I was there every day reading every thread, but it's just become so ridiculous and negative....I look through and maybe read the first page of a thread or two here and there.   Everything is non-stop complaining about EVERYTHING.   Oh the start button should've been 1/4" to the right!   I don't like this I don't like that.....countless repeat threads about the same complaints (I don't understand why the mods don't merge threads there.....literally there will be a "this Bronco is blue" thread, and look a few threads down there's another "this Bronco is blue" thread.....it's just exhausting and dampens the excitement for the vehicle, so I stepped back a lot over there and only chime in occasionally.

I certainly understand some of the complaints - the delays, while to me understandable, are obviously annoying.  Were there also features I'd have liked to see that aren't there?  Yeah....a/c seats, full digital gauges, interior material upgrade package, rear air vents, etc., but I'm still excited about it.

On a related note, I've also had a hard time getting into the Bronco Nation stuff.  I'm sure it's better than it was initially, but eh.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I like B6G for the info it's had over the years, and for a while I was there every day reading every thread, but it's just become so ridiculous and negative....I look through and maybe read the first page of a thread or two here and there.   Everything is non-stop complaining about EVERYTHING.   Oh the start button should've been 1/4" to the right!   I don't like this I don't like that.....countless repeat threads about the same complaints (I don't understand why the mods don't merge threads there.....literally there will be a "this Bronco is blue" thread, and look a few threads down there's another "this Bronco is blue" thread.....it's just exhausting and dampens the excitement for the vehicle, so I stepped back a lot over there and only chime in occasionally.

I certainly understand some of the complaints - the delays, while to me understandable, are obviously annoying.  Were there also features I'd have liked to see that aren't there?  Yeah....a/c seats, full digital gauges, interior material upgrade package, rear air vents, etc., but I'm still excited about it.

On a related note, I've also had a hard time getting into the Bronco Nation stuff.  I'm sure it's better than it was initially, but eh.

I agree. More and more people have been joining that website as we get closer to mass production. The problem is the new people who don't know how a forum works or are just too lazy to use the search function. I mostly use the site for new updates or to see what bread crumbs @PREMiERdrum is dropping for us peasants lol

22 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

11 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

I agree. More and more people have been joining that website as we get closer to mass production. The problem is the new people who don't know how a forum works or are just too lazy to use the search function. I mostly use the site for new updates or to see what bread crumbs @PREMiERdrum is dropping for us peasants lol

What it boils down to is that this been happening since the dawn of the internet and COVID and social media has just made it 100% worse.

A good friend of mine said to me-All Social Media does is give the "wrong" people a megaphone to spout their ideas.

I added to that it also gives people diarrhea of the mouth. Instead of keeping your mouth shut, people share every RANDOM thought they have with zero clue as to how things "work" or parrot bullshit like chip shortage affecting the Bronco production.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Premierdrum being the bearer of bad news on Broncog6...plant will be shutdown the weeks of the 5th and July 26th to let supply issues get sorted before full rate production

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/just-in-map-shutting-down-weeks-of-7-5-and-7-26.18107/

I had a Scheduled to date of 7/8 and then it went to 7/1, so I reached out to my salesman to see if it changed again since I have to wait til the first to ask again here :)

Plus I sold my SHO earlier this week ?

The problem with his post. Only the 5th is a confirmed down week. The 26th is is not confirmed.

Understatement of the year.  How many "nobody has it worse than me" threads can I read. 

I am happy that you are getting yours soon but with that comes some responsibility.  I expect a full review after a few weeks of ownership! Bonus points for video review.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wildosvt said:

The problem with his post. Only the 5th is a confirmed down week. The 26th is is not confirmed.

Decision on the 26th wasn't made until yesterday, I don't expect build schedules to be addressed until next week. 

Also looks like more bad Bronco news incoming next week. The good news is what's getting built is awesome. LOTs of delays and restrictions, with more to be announced. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Decision on the 26th wasn't made until yesterday, I don't expect build schedules to be addressed until next week. 

Also looks like more bad Bronco news incoming next week. The good news is what's getting built is awesome. LOTs of delays and restrictions, with more to be announced. 

My guess is that Ford is going to announce these delays and shortages causing more people who opted for MY21 to be pushed to MY22. I really hope I get mine in so I can capitalize on the trade in values being insane atm.

41 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Yeah, definitely not thrilled with the news.....what a cluster.

52 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Ford is sending out another mass email later this evening. Wonder what this one is about

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/communication-for-unscheduled-orders-coming-today-4pm-eastern.18212/

Not sure if it's in today's email or not, but expect bad news for those waiting on painted tops... soon. 

Also coming down the pike- price protection for delayed orders thru MY23, more FordPass Rewards points for the guys stuck waiting, and probably the beginnings of an explanation as to how some 4 door soft top MY21 units will end up as dealer inventory. 

In happier news, mine rolled off of final assembly around midnight and sticker was printed about an hour ago for gate release. Still on track to get her next week.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

So my build with a vin that was kicked to 8/2 will be unaffected by this email then?

Also, if this does happen then I feel really bad for the people who delayed their orders for the painted hard top option. 

Your build is scheduled so it won't pertain to your order. 

I believe this also may cover the hard top prep kit option available starting in September, which may help ease the top blowback a tiny bit.

• Like 2

I believe this also may cover the hard top prep kit option available starting in September, which may help ease the top blowback a tiny bit.

Oh the prep kit is actually going to be a thing? I might switch to a soft top if that's the case.

27 minutes ago, Dirty Bronco said:

@PREMiERdrum @silvrsvt Everything I have seen on Bronco6g.com has deliveries arriving 2 days after the vehicle completion date. You two should be cruising VERY soon.

It's been about 2 days for Metro Detroit deliveries but the ranges have been 1 week for midwest deliveries by convoy to 3 weeks for eastern and southern deliveries by rail. 

Per Bronco Nation, Reservation holders got 1 of 3 emails:

Version #1 – All Unscheduled First Edition Order Holders

microsoftteams-image-30-png.14839

Version #2 – All Unscheduled Non-FE Order Holders Eligible for the 200k FordPass Rewards offer. Eligibility based on March 25th communication announcement due to delays on the black modular hardtop and dual top options

I got this one.

microsoftteams-image-31-png.14841

Version #3 – All Other Unscheduled Non-FE Order Holders

microsoftteams-image-32-png.14842

And this FAQ to dealers:

FORD FAQs to Dealers:

Customer Communication FAQS – 6.25.2021

What roof options are available Broncos? 
See attached Updated Bronco Roof Options guide for a breakdown of each roof option, also available within the Bronco Dashboard → Additional Resources → Vehicle Information.

• 2-door Broncos (only available with hardtop roofs):
    • 2021 & 2022MY – Carbonized gray Molded in Color (MIC)
    • 2023MY – Carbonized gray Molded in Color (MIC), Black Modular, contrasting white modular, and body color painted modular
  • 4-door Broncos: o
    • 2021 & 2022MY – Carbonized gray Molded in Color (MIC), Black Cloth Soft Top
    • 2023MY – Carbonized gray Molded in Color (MIC), Black Cloth Soft Top, Black Modular, contrasting white modular, and body color painted modular, Dual top options

Why is the painted roof now pushed to late next year as a 23MY option? We are working as fast as we can to try and get through the hardtop roof Bronco bottleneck. We originally intended to build roughly 80% hardtops and 20% soft tops. That ratio is now closer to 60% hardtops and 40% soft tops. Our roof supplier is doing this by focusing all efforts on producing as many molded in color (MIC) hardtops as possible. The other versions of the top will come late next year. Our goal is to build as many customer Broncos at the highest quality this year.

Are 2-door Broncos still being produced for 21MY given the hardtop roof challenges? Yes. 2-door Broncos will continue to be produced throughout the 21 model year. 2-door Broncos will only be built with the molded in color hardtop roof. Based on demand, some customers will receive a 22MY Bronco.

How are Bronco 2-door and 4-door First Edition customers impacted by this news? All Bronco First Edition orders will be scheduled and built throughout the 2021 model year with the previously announced MIC roof.

What is included in the hardtop prep kit? The hardtop prep kit is included on all 4-door soft top orders, effective with September 21MY production. The kit includes the proper connections for rear windshield wiper and rear defroster as well as the controls needed for these features.

If a customer switches to a soft top roof, does that guarantee them a 2021MY Bronco? Switching to a soft top will expedite a customer’s order, however, it does not guarantee a 21MY. Scheduling is based on a number of factors including reservation timestamp, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives.

Will the hardtop prep kit be available for customers whose 4-door soft top Bronco is built before September production? No. Hardtop prep kit will be included on all 4-door Broncos, beginning with September production

If a customer no longer wants to wait for a delayed roof, can they update their order to be considered for 21MY scheduling? Yes. We encourage any customer who would like to be considered for 21MY production to update their order to a buildable roof option (soft top w/ prep kit or MIC hardtop) and request their dealership remove the 99-priority scheduling code. Once their order has been updated, we will continue to use their reservation timestamp as one of the factors determining if their unit gets scheduled.

How will a customer be able to get a hardtop roof when available in 2023? Hardtop roofs will be available as an accessory ordered through their dealership. While we cannot provide a price yet, the freight shipping costs to get the roofs to dealers will cause the cost to be more than the factory installed option.

How do we handle a customer who wants to wait for a 23MY roof option? If a customer has already converted their reservation to an order, we encourage dealerships keep their scheduling priority code at 99. We will have more information available at a later date regarding the 22MY ordering process and recommended processes for customers choosing to wait.

What changes are coming for 22MY production? Customers can expect to see updated paint colors – including green, special editions, manual Sasquatch package, and 4-door Sasquatch with roof rack. We will have complete details when the Build & Price site opens.

When does 23MY production begin? 2023 model year production will begin in late Q4 2022.

Will a customer’s reservation timestamp still apply for 23MY? Yes. Timestamps will continue to be a factor in scheduling throughout future model years. At this time there is no expiration date for reservations. Scheduling is based on a number of factors including reservation timestamp, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives.

How does a customer know if they are eligible for the 200,000 FordPass Reward points offer? FordPass Rewards bonus offers are only visible to dealerships via the Member Portal dealer facing tool. All offers have been loaded into the system. Customers who were previously eligible for the 200,000 FPR point offer ($1,000 value) will not change; only the criteria requiring delivery of a 21MY Bronco has been updated to also include 22MY deliveries.

What does price protection mean? For any customers with a Bronco reservation or order as of March 19, 2021 Ford will ensure that you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalently equipped 22 or 23 model year Bronco.

How can customers receive their Bronco sooner? Customers willing to avoid key commodity constraints (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) will have a higher likelihood for 2021MY production based on part availability.

Edited by rmc523
  • Sad 1