Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

5 hours ago, SevenT said:

What is the scheduling cycle for this go around?  Is it FE, VIPs and Priority orders the first week, all others the next week and two weeks of cleanup?  Thanks.

It honestly may just be whatever they have parts for, regardless of setup.

5 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Garage mural upgrade is underway before the arrival... 

20210628_144123.jpg

I've been mentally planning how I am going to change up my garage as well. I need to decide how I'm going to store/mount the doors and roof pieces when they come off. Need to give this horse a proper stable.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Just got a pickup notification on my rig - it left MAP on the carrier at 2:10 this afternoon and will be to my dealership tomorrow! 

It's happening. 

And just like that... everything productive Ross had planned for today and tomorrow is thrown out the window! Congrats!

Edited by Dirty Bronco
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Damn, I didn't get to sneak into the yard and hide a note in it for you ?

I would have loved it. 

I do, however, have a big, fat Dropbox folder of pics and videos of my rig from trim shop all the way through rolling off final.

Not bad! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I would have loved it. 

I do, however, have a big, fat Dropbox folder of pics and videos of my rig from trim shop all the way through rolling off final.

Not bad! 

That's awesome!  It'd be cool to see those for your own ride.

• Like 2

,meanwhile...back on Deans farm....my Sport for the wife got booted another 6 weeks ...its built waiting for a chip...holy oxidization Batman...this is actually becoming comedic ! That will make it basically 9 1/2 months from initial order date...woooohoooo!.

36 minutes ago, Deanh said:

,meanwhile...back on Deans farm....my Sport for the wife got booted another 6 weeks ...its built waiting for a chip...holy oxidization Batman...this is actually becoming comedic ! That will make it basically 9 1/2 months from initial order date...woooohoooo!.

I don't feel bad for you if your wait is for a baby haha.

I'm looking at an an open-ended year and a half minimum from order to delivery lol.  Add another year onto that if you count the initial day/night 1 reservation.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 12:17 AM, PREMiERdrum said:

August isn't close to being fully scheduled. Only push backs so far,  the normal scheduling cycle starts this week. 

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll hold off a bit on switching to a soft top. Hoping I'll be scheduled for August. ?

Congrats on the Bronco!

On 6/25/2021 at 9:39 PM, K270 said:

Noticed this on one of the local Ford Dealers websites:

https://www.serramonteford.com/new-inventory/index.htm?search=&gvModel=Bronco&year=2021&gvBodyStyle=SUV

How can a vehicle of that much in options? Can they really be charging that much? 

I wonder what happened. The dealership has removed the two Broncos from their website. Maybe I'll take a drive by there and see if the vehicles are in the showroom. I highly doubt they were sold. 

28 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

This is kinda interesting and well shows you that dealerships are BSing on their inventories:

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-4613ec650a0e09711abad0286b4ca3dc.htm

The VIN listed for it is the VIN for my Big Bend

Everything else (besides the price) is wrong on it.

Unsurprising that they do this.  I'd like to think it's just that the system automatically pushes units onto the site or something, but I'm sure it's truly that they want to draw people into the showroom so they advertise they have a Bronco coming in.

On a related note, dropped the Mustang off at the dealer yesterday (transmission is acting up), and wandered into the showroom to talk to my sales guy, and thoroughly enjoyed the 5k markup they had on the Sport in the showroom lol.  I get it - take advantage while you can to make more money.....but dealers sure are milking it.

17 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

This is kinda interesting and well shows you that dealerships are BSing on their inventories:

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-4613ec650a0e09711abad0286b4ca3dc.htm

The VIN listed for it is the VIN for my Big Bend

Everything else (besides the price) is wrong on it.

that is NOT the Dealerships fault....inventories are download from Ford Corporate...everything is posted...even fleet and retail orders unless the spoken for vehicles are flagged by the Store when they pop up.Our inventory consists on vehicles that have even been produced yet, retail orders and even Municipality stock shows up....ridiculous...and its all reflective of Corporate being Control freaks...

19 hours ago, K270 said:

I wonder what happened. The dealership has removed the two Broncos from their website. Maybe I'll take a drive by there and see if the vehicles are in the showroom. I highly doubt they were sold. 

they may be the Dealer Service units...we have two coming as well...and guess what...THEY SHOWED UP ON OUR WEBSITE!