Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

58 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yeah I know but that was before the debacle with the roofs and everything else.

With that said, if it slid a few months, it would be a summer launch. 

Possible but I don’t see where the roof issue would affect it unless they just decide to pull back and do more testing - which is probably a good idea.

On 9/7/2021 at 4:09 PM, rmc523 said:

Reminds me of when they shipped something from Europe I think for the F-150 plant years ago when something burned down IIRC?

2018 when the plant that builds a magnesium dash reinforcement bar caught fire. I can't remember what it was specifically  but they air lifted what good machinery they could salvage  to England to keep some production running. I was working on the f-series dash line at the time so I had some shorter hours for a few weeks while all that got sorted. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, rmc523 said:

I'm venturing to guess it's more an appearance package/equipment group option more than an actual trim.

The person that posted at 6G said it has an order code 922A which means it is not a package on an existing theme. I'm guessing it is replacing First Edition.

If you go by the other theme order code, 922A means it is [name of theme] Mid trim level. I'm sure there will also be a 923A (High trim level) and 924A (Lux trim level) but sounds like it won't be available in standard (would have been 921A)

Edited by bzcat
  • Like 1

ok...everyone need a laugh....wifes Bronco Sport....Im sure everyones familiar with the order...ordered Feb 1st....sitting in Hermisillo awaiting a chp...eta just changed from Oct 31 to....DRUMROLL PLEASE....December 24...waiter...cocktail please...make it a quad....lol....

Dec-18-2021 Dec-24-2021 Micro Chip At Plant On Hold
Edited by Deanh
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dirty Bronco said:

Today is the day my vehicle goes down the assembly line! Based on people with build dates earlier this week it seems it's 2 days to ship. Anyone have any idea if MAP is working Saturday? Wondering what the process is for a vehicle built late on a Friday.

Not anxious much are we! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Deanh said:

ok...everyone need a laugh....wifes Bronco Sport....Im sure everyones familiar with the order...ordered Feb 1st....sitting in Hermisillo awaiting a chp...eta just changed from Oct 31 to....DRUMROLL PLEASE....December 24...waiter...cocktail please...make it a quad....lol....

That's ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Deanh said:

Crazy!  My local dealer just got a Badlands Stock order in the other day. How does that happen?:headscratch:

On 9/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, Dirty Bronco said:

Today is the day my vehicle goes down the assembly line! Based on people with build dates earlier this week it seems it's 2 days to ship. Anyone have any idea if MAP is working Saturday? Wondering what the process is for a vehicle built late on a Friday.

I got a window sticker this week with a 9/29 blend date.

4dr Badlands LUX, MIC, A51, Tow, 2.7L

Edited by ffdemoss
  • Like 2

On 9/23/2021 at 7:12 PM, bzcat said:

The person that posted at 6G said it has an order code 922A which means it is not a package on an existing theme. I'm guessing it is replacing First Edition.

If you go by the other theme order code, 922A means it is [name of theme] Mid trim level. I'm sure there will also be a 923A (High trim level) and 924A (Lux trim level) but sounds like it won't be available in standard (would have been 921A)

There is still talk about a Heritage Edition also. So I'm not sure if the Everglades Edition or the Heritage Edition will be a First Edition replacement. Dang, that's a lot of Editions!?

On 9/25/2021 at 9:41 AM, silvrsvt said:

Did you have any issues with ADMs on it?

I may be the luckiest Bronco owner out there...

Never pre-ordered, wasn't planning to buy one for another year or so. I was playing online and found this one in a rural dealership two provinces over in the same exact specs, options and colour I always said I'd order. 

Long story short, my local dealership worked out a deal with them and they honored MSRP. 4 days later I drove 2500 kilometers to pick it up. 

Edited by 92LX302
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

2022 Order Guides and pricing has been released:

Order guide:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2022-bronco-order-guide-pdf.183430/

Pricing List:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2022my-bronco-pl215-price-list-pdf.183431/

Thread at 6g:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?-2022-bronco-price-list-and-order-guide-released.25011/

I really hope the MIC handles and mirror caps on Wildtrak is a typo.  Major downgrade from body-color painted handles and black caps, IMO.  Hopefully those return for '23 when the black painted top arrives if this is true for '22.

Well this is interesting...the B Sport just went from Produced and ETA Dec 24 and waiting for a chip, to....( now just imagine the difference an apostrophe would make between the words "Plant"  and " on hold " would make....lol ) 

R9D 3FMCR9D9XMRA68033 Bronco Sport Awaiting Shipment Released Ford Hermosillo Assembly, SO Oct-10-2021 Oct-21-2021 Oct-27-2021 Micro Chip At Plant On Hold
Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jcartwright99 said:

What trim did you get? I’ve only seen 1 Badlands  out in the wild so that would be my guess that’s what you got.

I winded up getting a loaded Big Bend. Only thing I didn’t get was the Sasquatch package and modular bumper, which I’m kicking myself on now, since it appears the standard bumper makes things tougher to change it out.