Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

1 hour ago, akirby said:

They’re also changing the allocation rules so smaller dealers with lots of reservations don’t get all the allocations.   I don’t agree with that at all but I guess the bigger dealers made a stink about it.

State franchise laws SUCK!

Dealers everywhere would disagree 

10 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Dealers everywhere would disagree 

Disagree because said dealers can benefit from the market by collecting ridiculous markups?  

I know my low volume dealer disagrees with this updated Bronco allocation formula.  Meanwhile…anyone can order a Wrangler and pay less than MSRP all while taking delivery in ~90 days (no allocation limits).  Ford and volume dealers have screwed many enthusiasts (early reservation holders) during this Bronco rollout.  There is no recourse available to the customer and it will eventually cause folks to purchase other brands.  I don’t have an immediate need for a vehicle nor am I interested in a Wrangler, but I imagine some enthusiasts are looking elsewhere.  

Continually amazed at how manufacturers can turn adversity like supply shortages into a win by 

tightening prices, reducing incentives and thus, keeping most of their planned profits, especially 

if the casualties were actually lower profit models…..

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2021 at 2:38 PM, akirby said:

How would that be better? It wouldn’t stop dealer markups or fix supply chain issues.  The system worked fine for Mach-E and Maverick.

Given the popularity and limited supply these issues were inevitable because Ford can’t control dealer pricing.  Mandating no ADMs like other industries would fix that part of the problem.

Devils advocate...the Mach E and Maverick ordering guides are basically one page ordering guides...the Bronco is the other extreme....

1 hour ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Happy to see that you still have a sense of humor regarding your BS build,,,,

HRG

I came to the conclusion a long time ago...all the pissing and moaning wont change anything....wont stop the odd complaint , because much like the photo, Ford a bloody train wreck at times...

update...received an e-mail from FORD stating my Bronco Sport was on the way and had been shipped....it ARRIVED yesterday...sheesh...can they get ANYTHING right?????????????? Vin visibility has been a debacle for several months now,,,WTH is going on????????

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Deanh said:

update...received an e-mail from FORD stating my Bronco Sport was on the way and had been shipped....it ARRIVED yesterday...sheesh...can they get ANYTHING right?????????????? Vin visibility has been a debacle for several months now,,,WTH is going on????????

LOL.  SURPRISE!

Maybe that train brought it in faster haha

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Deanh said:

Pics or it didn’t happen

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, akirby said:

Pics or it didn’t happen

I send when the wheels/ tires etc are installed and that horrible white lettering is removed  and  replaced....Tint Friday. Then ill just look at it until the recall is handled so I can actually contract and take delivery.....sigh.

13 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I discovered something neat about Warthog/Raptor that I don't believe has leaked publicly as of now. I thought it would excite some people. 

You think I'm stupid or something? ?  y'all are going to have to wait to see what it is ?

You're such a tease!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I discovered something neat about Warthog/Raptor that I don't believe has leaked publicly as of now. I thought it would excite some people. 

You think I'm stupid or something? ?  y'all are going to have to wait to see what it is ?

You had me going for a second there. lol I seen the first sentence and thought 'oh goodie!!' and then scrolled further down to the last sentence and thought 'aw man!' lol I'm already excited about the Raptor/Warthog and the Everglades with what's already out there. Looks like the rest of us will have wait until they officially announce/reveal/release more info about both Raptor and Everglades.

27 minutes ago, pffan1990 said:

You had me going for a second there. lol I seen the first sentence and thought 'oh goodie!!' and then scrolled further down to the last sentence and thought 'aw man!' lol I'm already excited about the Raptor/Warthog and the Everglades with what's already out there. Looks like the rest of us will have wait until they officially announce/reveal/release more info about both Raptor and Everglades.

Obviously there's still a lot to be revealed about Raptor/Warthog but I don't think there's much more to  Everglades than what was already put out. 

• Like 2