Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

2 hours ago, zgxtreme said:

Definitely needs aftermarket/fiberglass fenders.

8B388929-CADD-482E-BF3B-0CB9C891C054.jpeg

yeah I’m not loving the aft portion of the rear fender flare.

1 hour ago, sullynd said:

Bronco is SYNC 4 right?  Does it have phone as key? Does not have securicode or bluecruise, right? Having second thoughts on my Lightning reservation. May just keep Mach-E, but Bronco Raptor could be tempting (or regular Bronco for that matter).

Yes to the first question.  no on all of the rest.   You can get the stick on keypad.

5 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Wait until tomorrow morning 

Oh I am and I hope you’re right but it’s just giving me a weird vibe, like had they approached the F-150 Raptor in the same way it’d look like…

B3A4C934-A079-4496-96E1-0E78C639F0D7.jpeg

Edited by zgxtreme

I love the Bronco Raptor and everything about it! I noticed increased tow capacity to 4,500 pounds. It's not the chassis limitation of the Bronco in general, but packaging of the suspension, as some here had discussed. The regular Bronco has 3,500 pounds limit due to suspension setup and rear space. But articles I seen said the repackaged exhaust allowed more room to install the stronger hitch. Makes me wonder about the upcoming Bronco Everglades towing capacity. Also, as I had previously suspected, the rear fender flares looked weird on that leaked video screenshot because it was the rear-side angle of Bronco Raptor and the quality of the paused-video shot too. But I like the Bronco Raptor. Ford definitely hit a home run with this one.

Bronco Raptor is incredible, but I am not feeling that rear wheel flare. The front one looks a bit goofy too the way it folds and continues into the body.  I'm sure once I see one in person I'll completely forget about it, but just a first impression.

Otherwise, great job as always Ford!

Edited by Anthony

The rear fender flares look like ass. Ruins the whole thing if you ask me.

id like to see a tremor version of the bronco that uses the same hood and front and rear fenders as the raptor, but then uses the Everglades fender flares. It would look soooo much better than the raptor.

• Like 1

Pretty beastly, that being said, because Ford is going to make a bronco hybrid, and they're using the 3.0 in the raptor as we expected, I can't help but wonder if the raptor r with use the 3.0 hybrid with the aviators power output 494 hp/630 lb ft of tq. This thing is awesome as is, but with those power figures, it would be on a whole nother level.

2 hours ago, bzcat said:

I'm just throwing it out there but I think Braptor is ugly and ungainly... I'm sure Ford will have no problem selling it but not my cup of tea (and I love the F-150 Raptor).

I think those fenders are the most glaring "controversial "design feature, perhaps highlighted by  the Orange color...Id lay money it will look significantly better in darker colors...

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

I think those fenders are the most glaring "controversial "design feature, perhaps highlighted by  the Orange color...Id lay money it will look significantly better in darker colors...

I am not sure why they had to cover over half of the rear quarter with plastic. (I mean, I understand if they are making a tribute to 2000's Pontiacs <sarcasm>).  I haven't read into the design aspect in articles, but was it mentioned if there is a functional reason for that?

Don't get me wrong, the truck is awesome, but I do not like the overdone design of the fender extensions. I think (unless there is a functional reason for them to go so far upward into the body) they could have been incorporated a bit more elegantly.

Edited by Anthony

35 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I am not sure why they had to cover over half of the rear quarter with plastic. (I mean, I understand if they are making a tribute to 2000's Pontiacs <sarcasm>).  I haven't read into the design aspect in articles, but was it mentioned if there is a functional reason for that?

Don't get me wrong, the truck is awesome, but I do not like the overdone design of the fender extensions. I think (unless there is a functional reason for them to go so far upward into the body) they could have been incorporated a bit more elegantly.

Im pretty sure they are functional...I seem to recall reading the rear half are actually rubber....