Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

I guarantee the fenders are more function than they are form. Complaints with regular SAS Bronco's is it's a rock thrower. I can only imagine a wider stance requires bigger/wider fenders to catch those rocks and whatever is getting thrown. They may not be super pretty but will save the paint and many a windshield.

10 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a38842130/2022-ford-bronco-raptor/

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a38848684/2022-ford-bronco-raptor-revealed/

dammit, the one thing I want to talk about (and have been alluding to for a month) I can't because it wasn't mentioned in the release ?

Hmmm, interesting.....

8 hours ago, Anthony said:

Bronco Raptor is incredible, but I am not feeling that rear wheel flare. The front one looks a bit goofy too the way it folds and continues into the body.  I'm sure once I see one in person I'll completely forget about it, but just a first impression.

Otherwise, great job as always Ford!

Yeah, I don't mind the rest of the flares, but this part doesn't look right to me.

image.png.2668cff0d4b127131a47792b82aaa57b.png

7 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I don't know that it's necessarily that special, but to my knowledge it's not something often seen on a mainstream mass produced vehicle like this. 

It's not the carbon fiber roof brace is it?

7 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Is there any chance that parts of this interior make its way to the regular bronco? Really liking that all digital IP. 

I kinda hope not now lol, as I had been holding out for a '23 (which could presumably benefit from these changes), but my order inadvertently got switched to MIC and picked up for production.....I'll be annoyed if these changes happen for the '23 I won't be getting now hah.

I take back all my complaints about the fenders. I just watched Doug DeMuro’s review and seeing it “in person kinda” really shows it has much better integration than photos let on. It is totally fine. 

Also the big piece in the back isn’t really big. It actually follows the wheel arch the same width as the rest of the fender. The shape of the wheel arch and the back of the truck gives a weird perspective of making it look larger than it actually is. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DeluxeStang said:

Pretty beastly, that being said, because Ford is going to make a bronco hybrid, and they're using the 3.0 in the raptor as we expected, I can't help but wonder if the raptor r with use the 3.0 hybrid with the aviators power output 494 hp/630 lb ft of tq. This thing is awesome as is, but with those power figures, it would be on a whole nother level.

If I remember right, there is not much physical size difference between the 3.0 and 3.5, so I venture to guess the 3.5 Turbo would be the Bronco R. 

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Great solution locking the rear suspension so it can’t fully extend while on the production line and then fixed by removing two screws. American engineers just don’t think that way…….

2 hours ago, jpd80 said:

Great solution locking the rear suspension so it can’t fully extend while on the production line and then fixed by removing two screws. American engineers just don’t think that way…….

Given how many suspension spacers where left in GT350/500s, I wonder if this is going to happen to the Braptor too

On 1/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, fabfordeb said:

Just sold for $500K!  Henry Ford III was there too.

Ford needs to produce that interior. I’ve always liked the white dash insert since i saw it on the concept. Not a fan of the exterior though. They needed to paint the grill a different color. It’s so close to the white body color that you can barely tell it’s different.

2 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Ford needs to produce that interior. I’ve always liked the white dash insert since i saw it on the concept. Not a fan of the exterior though. They needed to paint the grill a different color. It’s so close to the white body color that you can barely tell it’s different.

Agreed.  I like the interior too.

Agreed about the vehicle - interestingly enough, they actually painted the outer edge of the grille in white too, leaving the middle part in silver.

Edited by rmc523

• 2 weeks later...