Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Saw these on Facebook. The post said it comes with factory snorkel, warm winch, trim exclusive grille color, badges, and decals, squared wheel arches, raised vents on axles, trans, and transfer case, green interior accents with marine grade vinyl seats, desert sand exclusive paint, along with eruption green, Area 51, shadow black and cactus gray,  with a $54,495 price.

DEC7AF84-EE47-4B24-8A3D-5DA167929C31.jpeg

8ED786D1-2E23-4359-B189-44EFA735A9DC.jpeg

157243C0-0779-4EF4-B756-3BE8C8050A69.jpeg

49FA75D5-B9CE-45B5-8A0C-A2FAD15BA306.jpeg

ADC76E13-876F-4DCF-BFA4-EAD33B04396A.jpeg

Edited by T-dubz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They were so close with the Everglades but still had to make a few strange decisions. They just can’t seem to get it all together in one package imo.

Ford needs to offer these wheels and squared fender flares on the other trims. Outer banks with the high package, Sasquatch, and those wheels and fender flares, with the black badges from the wildtrak is my perfect bronco.

Edited by T-dubz

I like what I see with the Everglades. There certainly is a market for it and I do see it selling out fast like the Raptor. But where does one watch the online reveal though? Farley Tweeted the short teaser video and mentioned 'tomorrow'. Then there's a screenshot of social media announcement from another site that said it was going to be 6am. But where can it be seen? Ford's FB page has not posted an event nor even a teaser of it on their page. Anyone has a YouTube live link?

14 minutes ago, akirby said:

Probably social media and media.ford.com.

I intend to get on FB around 5:55am and then wait to see if Ford's livestream happens. It's likely another short edited 3-minute video as with the BRaptor reveal. At some point, lots of articles will be published after embargo lifts. I may as well have the Ford Media page open in another tab and refresh it at 6am. Ford does have the 'walkaround' scheduled tomorrow at noon-1pm at their display stand at Chicago Auto Show. The 'Alan Mann' #16 limited edition 2022 Ford GT was announced earlier today and will be shown tomorrow as well.

https://www.chicagoautoshow.com/assets/1/7/2022-Media-Schedule.pdf

https://rockfordscanner.com/2022/02/rs-83/

There was no livestreaming but rather this video was promptly posted on Ford's YouTube channel right around 6am. Articles were then published as linked below. I like it and it will be a hit for people in this kind of market.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/02/10/ford-bronco-everglades.html

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2022-ford-bronco-everglades-first-look-review/

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2022-ford-bronco-everglades-debut/

https://www.thedrive.com/news/44225/2022-ford-bronco-everglades-a-sasquatch-with-snorkel-winch-3-feet-of-water-fording

I can't really tell from the photos but is Ford now offering 3 different types of fenders?  Raptor, Everglades, and regular to accommodate the different flares?  I can't tell if the Everglades squared off flares are on slightly squared off fenders or regular round arch?  I think they should all have always been slightly squared from the get go.

1 hour ago, buddysystem said:

I can't really tell from the photos but is Ford now offering 3 different types of fenders?  Raptor, Everglades, and regular to accommodate the different flares?  I can't tell if the Everglades squared off flares are on slightly squared off fenders or regular round arch?  I think they should all have always been slightly squared from the get go.

Sasquatch has its own too right?

8 hours ago, buddysystem said:

Correct.  It's a different stamping.  See here....clearly a round stamping/arch.

2021 Ford Bronco Reinvents a 4x4 Classic - Consumer Reports

And here you can see the metal is stamped more squared along with the plastic fenders.

2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Eruption Green_02

7 hours ago, Anthony said:

Sasquatch has its own too right?

No, Sasquatch uses the same metal fender, but has its own wider, detachable flares.

19 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Correct.  It's a different stamping.  See here....clearly a round stamping/arch.

2021 Ford Bronco Reinvents a 4x4 Classic - Consumer Reports

And here you can see the metal is stamped more squared along with the plastic fenders.

2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Eruption Green_02

No, Sasquatch uses the same metal fender, but has its own wider, detachable flares.

Dig the package ...absolutely LOATHE that color....

Well, I wasn’t really seeking to get a BRaptor, but since I was a day 1 reservation holder that opted to postpone my purchase , I thought I would throw my hat in the ring, after receiving the  email from Ford on 1/24.  Well, I got an email notification today that I was selected to order one, which is pretty cool.  Kind of makes up for the delays in getting my Raptor (truck).  It really isn’t the Bronco I was looking to get, but it’s too good of an opportunity to pass up. 

E59F8063-BAE3-4DE7-B467-7F0697703CD1.jpeg

Edited by tbone
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/02/23/2022-ford-bronco-orders-closing/

If you want to get a 2022 Ford Bronco, and likely have it built this year, you had better hurry and get an order in. As shared to us by Bronco6G and confirmed to us by Ford, the order books are closing for the 2022 model year. Dealers are asking buyers to get their orders in by March 7, and the deadline for dealers to turn those into Ford is the next day.

According to Ford, demand has been high enough that they're reaching a point at which they need to end the 2022 orders to fill them before starting production of 2023 models. This is apparently also a step to help ensure that anyone with 2022 orders will get their vehicles this year. Another step that has been taken has been to discontinue offering factory-installed paint protection film except for Wildtrak models. In case buyers want the film on a non-Wildtrak, Ford is pointing them to opt for dealer-installed film.

well that's disappointing...literally was going to change my Bronco order from the 2 door to the Everglades in Desert Sand...only avail in auto..no Manuel no Bueno...oh well...by the time mine gets scheduled there will probably another 5 special editions.....seriously Fords gotten way too far ahead of itself...pump the brakes a bit...OH...So just tried to place a dummy order for an Everglades...not even showing as avail...the package is 922A...NOT EVEN LISTED....y'know...before you start releasing special packages, how about you get your act together first...no wonder so many customers are far from happy....grrrr

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2022 at 11:16 AM, HotRunrGuy said:

Dean,

Fly into Chicago's Midway airport, I'll pick you up and we'll go to the Chicago Auto Show that is going on now, they supposedly have one of these on display.

HRG

just saw this...if that was on my radar I would have taken you up on that brother...nice to have a cold one together as well. Cheers.

58 minutes ago, Deanh said:

well that's disappointing...literally was going to change my Bronco order from the 2 door to the Everglades in Desert Sand...only avail in auto..no Manuel no Bueno...oh well...by the time mine gets scheduled there will probably another 5 special editions.....seriously Fords gotten way too far ahead of itself...pump the brakes a bit...OH...So just tried to place a dummy order for an Everglades...not even showing as avail...the package is 922A...NOT EVEN LISTED....y'know...before you start releasing special packages, how about you get your act together first...no wonder so many customers are far from happy....grrrr

Couldn't agree more,it's so disappointing and troubling. It really sucks because The lineups are amazing atleast onTwitter anyway.

26 minutes ago, jose said:

Couldn't agree more,it's so disappointing and troubling. It really sucks because The lineups are amazing atleast onTwitter anyway.

I deal with the customers first hand...some who have been waiting over 18 months...the optics don't look that great when they cant even get a vin number, and Fords releasing limited production and additional trim levels.....that's the cart leading the horse right there....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Deanh said:

I deal with the customers first hand...some who have been waiting over 18 months...the optics don't look that great when they cant even get a vin number, and Fords releasing limited production and additional trim levels.....that's the cart leading the horse right there....

Yeah, it's pretty crazy.  Those special editions should've been pushed to '23 as they try to clear the backlog of existing orders.

As far as I know, I'm still scheduled for a week of March 7 build date, but originally that was the week of Jan 28th lol.  And that doesn't include any time of it potentially sitting on what's now Ice Mountain - seems like they're building them sans chips and then installing them later.

As I've said earlier in the thread, I was originally waiting for a '23 with the mod top I originally ordered but that got inadvertently switched to a '22 and couldn't be switched back (I'm assuming other people in this same boat have just had their order put in a holding priority code to get around this?).  Anyway, my point in mentioning that is I'm going to be pissed if it continually gets pushed back and/or doesn't get delivered until '23 orders start, as I'd have just waited.  I also have a feeling the '23 is going to get all the things I originally wanted and/or solve some complaints I had - namely the painted MOD top for the former, and the digital gauges and vinyl wrapped dash (a la Raptor) for the latter.  I also saw that Wildtrak now has an alternate/better suspension option randomly arriving mid '22 MY - I've read reports that this was planned to originally be standard on WT, so wouldn't be surprised if that was also the case for '23.....

EDIT:  Reading more into it, this new WT suspension option is also including the steel rear bumper, which was another complaint I had about WT that ugly plastic rear bumper......grrrr.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1