Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Where are these Warthog Easter eggs everyone is talking about? 

I get the connection with the A-10 and Halo, but I haven’t seen anything that connects the Bronco to them, outside of the name getting tossed around as the Raptor equivalent. 

40 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Where are these Warthog Easter eggs everyone is talking about? 

I get the connection with the A-10 and Halo, but I haven’t seen anything that connects the Bronco to them, outside of the name getting tossed around as the Raptor equivalent. 

Stay tuned, that's all I'm going to say

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Stay tuned, that's all I'm going to say

So is it coming from the A10 or the Halo vehicle? Over on bronco6g everyone was thinking halo. Today was the first time I’ve seen the A10 mentioned. Now I’m curious lol.

maybe it’s named after the lion king ???latest?cb=20171015102815

Edited by T-dubz
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

If your on any of the Facebook groups...people are having shit fits about it not having a V8

Oh I'm well aware....

4 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Ford is just nailing this launch (outside of the delay from COVID)

WOw, this showed too much lol.  There won't be much left to reveal lol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

So is it coming from the A10 or the Halo vehicle? Over on bronco6g everyone was thinking halo. Today was the first time I’ve seen the A10 mentioned. Now I’m curious lol.

maybe it’s named after the lion king ???

This might be an unintentional Marketing stroke of genius.  Old guys like me stand in awe & respect of the A-10 Warthog "tank killer",  youngsters think the Warthog from Halo (video game) is the greatest vehicle on earth.

HRG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I think you’re onto something 

If we (well they) are heading in that .Mil direction I expect a matte Light Ghost Gray option, a matte OD, and best of all a matte Coyote Brown added to the color pallet!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I like the subtle dig at Jeep in this...

1941 Ford GP | Jeep Collection

Ford built 280K GPs in WW2 and they also built the M151 "Jeep" for the military. 

I'm glad they're bringing thus up.  Many younger Jeep people have no idea that Ford built the GP during WW2.  I've surprised more than a few people by telling them this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zgxtreme said:

If we (well they) are heading in that .Mil direction I expect a matte Light Ghost Gray option, a matte OD, and best of all a matte Coyote Brown added to the color pallet!

what about Area 51?

1 hour ago, akirby said:

You can move the reservation to another dealer.  That’s way better than Mach-e where you had to cancel the order and get back in line.  That should help with ADMs.

It's a little different when you’re talking about something that's production limited (Mach E) vs. Bronco where the only limit will be how fast we can build them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

It's a little different when you’re talking about something that's production limited (Mach E) vs. Bronco where the only limit will be how fast we can build them. 

I don’t think that matters other than having more dealers to pick from.  You can pick your dealer for Mach-e and change the dealer.  The difference is you lose your original place in line.  If the start seeing a lot of ADMs on Mach-e maybe they’ll change that policy.