Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

11 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

I want to know about the bike rack options. Roof racks are kinda a pain but so are hitch racks to some extent. I currently use a Seasucker on my Fusion. Despite my anxiety, my bike has not flown off at 75 mph ish. I drove 4 hours to Michigan on Thursday no problem.

I'm borrowing a hitch mount rack from a coworker right now. I would totally get one of my own when the time comes. 

9 minutes ago, Deanh said:

kinda funny people talking about specific racks before a vehicle has even been released....Bronco is definitely living up to the hype …...lol

I was planning on getting one for the Bronco when I heard it was coming back. After dealing with racks on my Wife's old Escape, I want something a bit better then a soft rack I used and putting bikes in the back of her current Escape is a pain to a point.

Having a hitch style or rear mounted bike rack and a kayak roof rack would solve both nicely...even better if it gets financed with the Bronco. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I was planning on getting one for the Bronco when I heard it was coming back. After dealing with racks on my Wife's old Escape, I want something a bit better then a soft rack I used and putting bikes in the back of her current Escape is a pain to a point.

Having a hitch style or rear mounted bike rack and a kayak roof rack would solve both nicely...even better if it gets financed with the Bronco. 

it signals an awful lot when individuals are picking out options for a vehicle yet released..thats pretty friggen awesome right there....signals Ford has a hit for certain....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

not only that, if its designed specifically for the Bronco Id bet its WAY better integrated than merely store bought....THATS Ford thinking ahead....MERCHANDISING!

4 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I'm borrowing a hitch mount rack from a coworker right now. I would totally get one of my own when the time comes. 

The two issues I have with hitch racks is it can lose functionality of the trunk/liftgate when they are on. Also, they are bulky to store depending on the model. I like the functionality of the ones that have the wheels the sitting on the base vs hanging.. A tall vehicle with roof racks need step stools and you need to be careful on the height. We'll see what they have in store.

14 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

The two issues I have with hitch racks is it can lose functionality of the trunk/liftgate when they are on. Also, they are bulky to store depending on the model. I like the functionality of the ones that have the wheels the sitting on the base vs hanging.. A tall vehicle with roof racks need step stools and you need to be careful on the height. We'll see what they have in store.

The one I'm borrowing can tilt down to enable the liftgate of my Flex to open with plenty of clearance to spare, even with a bike attached to it. 

2 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

The one I'm borrowing can tilt down to enable the liftgate of my Flex to open with plenty of clearance to spare, even with a bike attached to it. 

Absolutely the way to go. My "swagman" rack has that functionality and it's like, where's this tilt feature been all my life?

I just want to know about the rotopax mount. Is it multiple, or one, or can you choose?

This leak, even though it is a bit annoying, if anything has made me more excited. I want to see how the awning and fridge works!!!!

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

In my case (kayak mount) it would need to be removable to be able to park it into a garage. I don't think they'll have a full roof rack like your thinking. 

We saw it with this contraption....it's not terrible but not pretty.

The 2021 Ford Bronco: This May (Or May Not) Be It

Now, if those racks themselves are removable, that'd be fantastic - use them only when you need, remove them for "sleek"/style normally.

1 hour ago, Nickp said:

I just want to know about the rotopax mount. Is it multiple, or one, or can you choose?

This leak, even though it is a bit annoying, if anything has made me more excited. I want to see how the awning and fridge works!!!!

that's easy...the awning supplies shade, and Id guess the refrigerator keeps things cool......lol....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deanh said:

awesome...and you can always sent the seats out  to have them  done....my train of  thought is EXACTLY the same....

Yeah, I'm thinking a Vinyl wrap like Silver suggested is the way to go. Seats would work but unfortunately wouldn't include the carpeting, dash, headliner, and other panels.

3 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

I want to know about the bike rack options. Roof racks are kinda a pain but so are hitch racks to some extent. I currently use a Seasucker on my Fusion. Despite my anxiety, my bike has not flown off at 75 mph ish. I drove 4 hours to Michigan on Thursday no problem.

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

In my case (kayak mount) it would need to be removable to be able to park it into a garage. I don't think they'll have a full roof rack like your thinking. 

Remember that patent from a few months back, about the "Dancing" suspension system? You could raise, lower the vehicle, drive on 2 wheels, etc.

Imagine a truck that could lower its ride height to make cargo loading easier, perhaps i tilts sideways to give a better angle towards the roof.  Maybe in Silversvt's case it lowers itself so you can park in a low-height garage?

I'm not sure how much of that is technically possible, but those would be some impressive features.

2 hours ago, Nickp said:

48 minutes ago, Deanh said:

that's easy...the awning supplies shade, and Id guess the refrigerator keeps things cool......lol....

A removable, battery powered fridge/freezer that charges when in it's cubbie or charging space would be dope. Or perhaps it runs off an extension cord from one of the bronco's AC outlets.

40 minutes ago, probowler said:

Yeah, I'm thinking a Vinyl wrap like Silver suggested is the way to go. Seats would work but unfortunately wouldn't include the carpeting, dash, headliner, and other panels.

If the dash is as it looked...its just Brushed Aluminum and black ( shades of grey )...some nice red seats with teh appropriate exterior color would look brilliant...and lo and behold...one interior option is vinyl....funny its not being called Active X in this instance....

Edited by Deanh

31230784_n-jpg-_nc_ht-scontent-lga3-2-cd82175156_n-jpg-_nc_ht-scontent-lga3-2-cd18501001_n-jpg-_nc_ht-scontent-lga3-2-cd

"Mud, dirt, and sand are just three of the previously treacherous terrains rendered agreeable with the Bronco’s Terrain Management System with 7 available drive modes."

is that a dark chrome bronco emblem in the first pic? It’s hard to tell if it’s that or if it’s just dirty.

24 minutes ago, buddysystem said:

I'm starting to feel bad for GM...not....They've got nothing on this new Bronco and the Wrangler.They never really made a mid size SUV like this.  The Blazer started out full size.

I bet the new hummer they are coming out with will be pretty cool, however it is an EV.6b1a5f20-5636-4806-95af-ef249a7c81d8-Hum