Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

37 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

For Bronco, the only thing the reservations would help in that regard is models (and even that is guesstimated because reservation holders don't know what's available on what trim).   You weren't given the choice of color or any option packages with Bronco's reservation (unlike Mach-E).  It was pick a trim and dealer and pay.

For the most part, we know what is standard and available on each trim.  
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/content/dam/brand_ford/en_us/brand/suvs-crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

10 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

For the most part, we know what is standard and available on each trim.  
https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/content/dam/brand_ford/en_us/brand/suvs-crossovers/bronco/pdf/21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf

Trust me, I've poured over everything that's been put out.  But some things keep changing, and we don't know full options lists or pricing, so that makes it tough to decide which trim on some aspects.  I have a Wildtrak reserved for now.

Edited by rmc523

5 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Trust me, I've poured over everything that's been put out.  But some things keep changing, and we don't know full options lists or pricing, so that makes it tough to decide which trim on some aspects.  I have a Wildtrak reserved for now.

When should the order guide be released... 

Edited by CoolScoop

21 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Oh I agree on the changes, will be very helpful to view the order guide/build and price.  I’m in on Outer Banks plus Lux plus 2.7EB for now. 

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Did you ever get that single cab work truck you ordered years ago? ?

I did finally get the two Diesel F-150s that were ordered in November....right after our zone rep literally stated they would NOT get built....ahem.

4 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

Ford is in a unique position right now... if they put the same synergy into the next gen Ranger that they did in the Bronco, they have the opportunity to establish it as another long term market leader along with Bronco and F-Series.  Ranger is already doing well as a quick transplant, but it could handily blow the competition away if it incorporates many of the features and inovations from the Bronco and new F150.  If they play their cards right, I can see the need for an additional plant or dedicated Bronco and Ranger plants in the future. 

Ford is well positioned on the next gen Ranger with a large amount of chassis and powertrain work done by the Bronco team.  This should give them an easy opportunity to make the next Ranger a home run.

I have seen a lot more current gen Rangers on the road so demand seems to be improving. I expect the next Ranger to be awesome, resulting in even more demand.  

Build and price pushed back til December-WTF?!

https://www.bronco6g.com/ford-update-bronco-build-price-configurator-coming-in-december/

I’m not sure why this is happening-pre covid the Bronco was supposed to be in production starting in December. Why would the build and price slide to the right like this? Unless they are planning on major changes? This kinda screws people who might want to change dealerships due to ADMS because they’ll have no real baseline for pricing to work with. 

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

https://www.bronco6g.com/ford-update-bronco-build-price-configurator-coming-in-december/

I’m not sure why this is happening-pre covid the Bronco was supposed to be in production starting in December. Why would the build and price slide to the right like this? Unless they are planning on major changes? This kinda screws people who might want to change dealerships due to ADMS because they’ll have no real baseline for pricing to work with. 

Production orders don’t start until December anyway.

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Stay calm.  I am ordering a Bronco as well and have a decent idea of option pricing (also ordering from a now well known dealer in Iowa to take advantage of no BS pricing).  Plus Levine says the build and price will be available well before ordering...even if it’s 2 weeks prior to ordering, it’s not that big of a deal.  

4EE1D2FE-6C66-4361-BBB2-386F1797133C.jpeg

8 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Or the company is seriously worried about the  governor interfering with businesses again and shutting the state down again. She's making threats in the media again. 

43 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

With all the information we now have about the 2021 Bronco, the reservation system, etc. and all the elapsed time... does Ford really need another 9+ months before they can start production?

Tool Tryout starts in 2 weeks. It started this week for stamping. 

• Like 1