Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

14 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

The Raptor has a much lower tow rating than a comparable F-150, even though it's got 4.10's in the back (thanks to the big tires). Don't hear much complaining about that.

HRG

all to do with spring rates I would assume...the Raptor is relatively softly sprung in comparison with the  regular trucks...and now it TOO is going with coil overs...

34 minutes ago, probowler said:

Change.org: Offer the 2021 Ford Bronco with a manual transmission for all packages

https://www.change.org/p/ford-offer-the-2021-ford-bronco-with-a-manual-transmission-for-all-packages?redirect=false&use_react=false

Over 8,000 signatures so far

Ford should have just made the auto the base transmission and the manual optional. I’m sure all of these off roaders would be willing to pay a premium for it.

• Like 2

The current line of thinking is it could be the "warthog" (Raptor) powertrain, but not until 2023 is what I've read, not 2022.

I personally wanted a hybrid one, but don't think I want to wait another 2 years for it after having waited 3 (4 at delivery) already.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

The current line of thinking is it could be the "warthog" (Raptor) powertrain, but not until 2023 is what I've read, not 2022.

I personally wanted a hybrid one, but don't think I want to wait another 2 years for it after having waited 3 (4 at delivery) already.

I hope the hybrid version isn’t just a raptor or warthog variant only. I hope the bronco gets the rumored hybrid variant for the ranger. I think it was rumored to get 360 HP and 500 LB-FT. That’s all I need

57 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Lease then trade up? I feel like a hybrid bronco could be really cool in certain camping scenarios, having that big ole battery pack. And then you have the MPG bonus.

Edited by probowler

Just now, silvrsvt said:

Need to figure out if I still need an OBX or if I should go down a notch LOL 

I briefly considered hopping up to an OBX but I think I'll stick with my Big Bend.

I need to price-

Big Bend + auto

Big Bend + auto + modular hard top (MIC Carbonized Gray)

Big Bend + auto + mid package 

Big Bend + auto + modular hard top + mid package

Mine will be one of those.

1 minute ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I briefly considered hopping up to an OBX but I think I'll stick with my Big Bend.

I need to price-

Big Bend + auto

Big Bend + auto + modular hard top (MIC Carbonized Gray)

Big Bend + auto + mid package 

Big Bend + auto + modular hard top + mid package

Mine will be one of those.

yeah I have a $ amount I want to keep it around and that depends on what I can get on what model. 

The only must haves are 4 door with Cactus Grey and a white modular top. White door handles would be nice, but not dead set on them. Also wheel/tire packaging...not exactly sold on the OBX wheels, but I also don't need the Sasquatch package either. But that also might be an Aftermarket solution. 

1 minute ago, silvrsvt said:

yeah I have a $ amount I want to keep it around and that depends on what I can get on what model. 

The only must haves are 4 door with Cactus Grey and a white modular top. White door handles would be nice, but not dead set on them. Also wheel/tire packaging...not exactly sold on the OBX wheels, but I also don't need the Sasquatch package either. But that also might be an Aftermarket solution. 

I’m basically in the same boat. Must haves are the auto, hard top, and mid package. After that, I will get the best trim I can that falls under my predetermined amount.

I believe I had read that LED headlights were standard on all models, however looking at various pictures of the different models, it did not look like there were LEDs below OBX.  Perhaps I’m confusing the accent ring around the headlights. Does anyone know for sure if LEDs are across the board?   LED headlights are a must have for me.  

4 minutes ago, tbone said:

I believe I had read that LED headlights were standard on all models, however looking at various pictures of the different models, it did not look like there were LEDs below OBX.  Perhaps I’m confusing the accent ring around the headlights. Does anyone know for sure if LEDs are across the board?   LED headlights are a must have for me.  

On the website, it shows on base model: (APPEARS TO BE YES!)

Security

Standard

• Trailer Sway Control
  • Perimeter alarm
  • Headlamps LED
  • Auto High-Beam Headlamps
  • Rear View Camera
  • AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control )

1 hour ago, tbone said:

All have LED headlamps, but the 'Signature Lighting" includes the white LED pipe that bisects the halo. On the standard lights, the pipe is just a turn indicator.

26 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I wonder if ford will offer the lift as an option? For comparison, the red scout in that picture also has 31” tires but it does not have a lift.

The lift with 31’s really should be an option.  It could be like the Sasquatch package is to the Bronco. 

I think it really looks good equipped that way, and has much more of an off-road presence.