Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

Someone at Bronco6g posted this about the MOD center at MAP.

May / June 2021 Ford is opening a walk- in modification center “mod center” at the old Wayne plant on Michigan Ave in Wayne, Michigan in front of the plant for aftermarket parts to customize your bronco with more bells and whistles, bars, tires, lights, wraps, right after your bronco comes off the line. you literally walk in and pick out whatever and they can do it install it right there for you. suppose to be pretty sweet I guess.  a test track thing is being built too. U heard it here first 

I didn't realize it was going to be something you could go into?

On 8/14/2020 at 1:38 AM, jpd80 said:

Because there's no reservations required for Bronco Sport?

They’re taking reservations for sport too

Guess not. I remembered seeing something about reserving a Sport on the website the night of the reveal. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

42 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Someone at Bronco6g posted this about the MOD center at MAP.

I didn't realize it was going to be something you could go into?

I didn't either. They’re doing a TON of work to the building though. Most of the front office area (The part right along Michigan Ave) has been demolished and/or gutted, including a ton of asbestos remediation. I didn't realize the scope of that project until I drove by last week (I don't go that way anymore since I'm on the Van Born Rd. side of the plant now). 

I have to admit, I wasn’t all that enthused about the pics I’d seen of the Bronco, but after seeing the videos, I’m pretty seriously in lust with that 2-door. 

If they really do that “walk in and choose the doodads and gegaws for your Bronco” deal, that would be pretty damn sweet. 

28 minutes ago, akirby said:

LMAO

DC5869BB-F117-4DB7-81BB-D4B46E5E17DB.jpeg

And so it goes at B6G... basically a bunch of grown ass men complaining about options packages and sniffing eachothers rears to figure out when Build and Price will drop.

I dropped the $70 to join Bronco Nation, hoping that Ford pays off being the "officially sanctioned" Bronco owners group.

• Like 2