Bronco and Bronco Sport World Premier July 13th!!

5 minutes ago, probowler said:

A guy on BN posted a "I know a guy who knows a guy" and said that the bronco raptor will have a V8.... so here's hoping the TRX hellcat hype infects the bronco program too.

-There's no Bronco Raptor.

-There's *no* V8 coming to the current Ranger/Bronco portfolio.

I know several "guys". 

?‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

It’s either Antimatter Blue or Area 51 for me.  Although I have until sometime in December to change my mind ?

I have a Big Bend 4 door reserved, but...

I completed negotiations and accepted a big promotion this past week (signed on Monday), so I'm likely going to order an OBX for that slick Navy Pier cloth interior.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

I have a Big Bend 4 door reserved, but...

I completed negotiations and accepted a big promotion this past week (signed on Monday), so I'm likely going to order an OBX for that slick Navy Pier cloth interior.

Nice!  Congrats on the promotion, well deserved I’m sure!   I have an OBX 2 door reserved mainly so I have access to the high/lux packages (I don’t need serious off-road components).  I’m anxious to see interior color options along with surfaces (leather, cloth, vinyl).  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Nice!  Congrats on the promotion, well deserved I’m sure!   I have an OBX 2 door reserved mainly so I have access to the high/lux packages (I don’t need serious off-road components).  I’m anxious to see interior color options along with surfaces (leather, cloth, vinyl).  

Thank you! I'm now Sr. Director of Communications and Outreach for Disability Rights Ohio. The work being done here is inspiring and amazing.  I'm likely going with a 2.3L OBX 4 door as it comes, unless the dashtop USB is an affordable, standalone option. Cactus Gray and Navy Pier cloth.

2 minutes ago, probowler said:

200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'm a Communications professional. ?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Thank you! I'm now Sr. Director of Communications and Outreach for Disability Rights Ohio. 

Sounds like a great opportunity for a good cause!   Agree with your thoughts on Bronco options, hopefully dashtop USB among others can be had separate in each trim.  Oh and give me factory wheel/tire options other than Sasquatch or standard package for OBX.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 02MustangGT said:

Sounds like a great opportunity for a good cause!   Agree with your thoughts on Bronco options, hopefully dashtop USB among others can be had separate in each trim.  Oh and give me factory wheel/tire options other than Sasquatch or standard package for OBX.  

I've been a recovering journalist since I last left the newsroom in late 2017. I spent a few years working as Marketing and Communications Manager for the nation's only network of schools for refugee students before I made the jump to DRO. I love working towards a bigger goal, even if it comes at a bit of a salary penalty.

It looks like most trims have an optional wheel and tire upgrade besides Sasquatch... if the code leak is to be believed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

There's a quick peek of what Velocity Blue looks like for those who were wondering. It's labeled on a Jerry can .

that grey grille with white paint looks pretty good. A loaded big bend with that color combo might look prettt sweet.

12 hours ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Thank you! I'm now Sr. Director of Communications and Outreach for Disability Rights Ohio. The work being done here is inspiring and amazing.  I'm likely going with a 2.3L OBX 4 door as it comes, unless the dashtop USB is an affordable, standalone option. Cactus Gray and Navy Pier cloth.

I'm a Communications professional. ?

Congrats on the new job, it sounds rewarding. I took my current job several years ago for the same reasons.  

Tentatively, you and I have the same Bronco in mind accept for the color.  Looking forward to finding out more details on them. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I do hope some of the cool colors from Bronco make it over to Ranger. The Ranger color pallet is very bland at the moment.

According to this article, new colors are coming to the 2021 Ranger:  (Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Cyber Orange and Velocity Blue).

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/08/04/2021-ford-ranger-review/

• Like 2

Just now, PREMiERdrum said:

Don't forget the Cactus Gray is the same paint as Jet Fighter Gray which is coming to the 21 Mustang. It's a wonderfully complex color. 

Is it now? I've seen one (a Mustang) on the road before and thought it looked interesting. Reminded me of Avalanche Gray that used to be offered on GT350.